Sienna Miller

I miss Jude & Sienna together..at least that beautiful 2004 couple!! :blush:

she looks so different now..i have no idea what it is but when i looked at those pictures of her with the purple dress, she just looks STUNNING.

Wow I forgot she was a brunette for awhile , she looks so great in those older pics, love the purple dresses and the Chloe bracelet bag is so fab!!!

my fave hairstyle of hers is the one she had in alfie.in fact,everythig from that film-from makeup to clothes to shoes to jewelry to hair,was PERFECT!

Haute To Trot said:
She just looks harder now. It's slight but noticable.

Well it's been almost 4 or 5 years, and as you get older sometimes your face does lose some roundness. She's still very beautiful.

ShoeGal4Eva said:
my fave hairstyle of hers is the one she had in alfie.in fact,everythig from that film-from makeup to clothes to shoes to jewelry to hair,was PERFECT!

i agree, the only reason i got the dvd!

my favourite is the alfie hair too. and the long blond hair (but she's nice as a brunette too).

yay 900 Sienna pages!!!

ShoeGal4Eva said:

Now that you mention this...does anybody know if she keeped her wardrobe from Alfie? Cause in 2004 I've seen her around with many of the clothes that she wore on the movie!

She used to say that some of the Alfie clothes were actually her own, but I guess she got to keep a lot of not hers aswell......cant imagine someone could say 'no' to her :P :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, I used to think that the clothes she wears on the movie were hers, but then I thought that maybe she got to keep the entire wardrobe from Alfie!
Anyway, I like the idea that the clothes were hers...such a style queen!! :smile:

I noticed that she has worn a lot of stuff that she has worn in Alfie as part of her personal wardrobe.

maybe it was alfie which inspired that style! i's like to see what she wore before she got big..

i actually thought the same, that she got inspired by Alfie a lot in her boho days..... She seems to be into taking style from the favorite characters she creates (like Edie)

I think she simply used to mix her Alfie items in different way before Alfie, and then she got into this Nikki wibe, free spirit, boho/roch & roll.... :flower:

Some unseen pics...

Sienna Miller Sighting With Boyfriend New York, March 9, 2007

siennamillerboy03092007_16_Detail550.imgx
siennamillerboy03092007_14_Detail550.imgx
siennamillerboy03092007_11_Detail550.imgx
siennamillerboy03092007_10_Detail550.imgx
siennamillerboy03092007_09_Detail550.imgx
siennamillerboy03092007_08_Detail550.imgx
siennamillerboy03092007_05_Detail550.imgx
siennamillerboy03092007_03_Detail550.imgx
siennamillerboy03092007_02_Detail550.imgx

AIBMedia

is that her boyfriend or her girlfriend???
he is just tacky!!!:yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->