Sisley F/W 07.08 : Stephanie Seymour and Heather Marks by Terry Richardson

Btw guys, the other guy in these is Kyle McCormack, from Fusion Models (my agency)! APPARENTLY things got pretttty hot on set.

^ Things always get hot on set for Sisley ad campaigns :wink:

They both look amazing, although... I must admit that Stephanie and Heather are strange choices for something racy like Sisley.

Stephanie adds some class to the usual Sisley storyline, because she looks like a woman doing what she wants, rather than some idiot girl being told what to do. To me, most models in Sisley ads adopt a glassy stare, a remote-controlled daze where sex appeal involves being drugged up to the eyeballs. But this is a different scenario. Stephanie's looking right at us, and saying make no mistake - she's in charge here.

Sisley FW2007

Sisley FW 2006 MEN
Models : Marcus Hedbrandh , Stephanie Seymour , Arthur Kulkov
Photographer: Terry Richardson.
Part 1

Sisley.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sisley FW 2006 MEN
Models : Marcus Hedbrandh , Stephanie Seymour , Arthur Kulkov
Photographer: Terry Richardson.
Part 2

Sisley.com

^These ads are FW07, not 06, and there is a third male model named Kyle Mccormack.

Wow I'm absolutely :heart: with Heather Marks in this campaign. She is totally grown up and just BEAUTIFUL!

when I thought that Terry Richardson remained without ideas for Sysley ads, he do this.
it's his best work since 'farming', you know! 'Hungry for love' Sisley Campaign.
Heather Marks looks gorgeous!!!

Ricardo Yui

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->