8eight

Reaction score
By Terry Richardson?

Attachments

• A2qbAkaCcAEsqDN.jpg-large.jpeg
    A2qbAkaCcAEsqDN.jpg-large.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 69
wow, this is indeed awesome.

So cool! I cant believe Terry shot this, so classic and glamorous...

I need to get this, it's fantastic.

8eight, Please credit your full source otherwise the thread will have to be removed due to our crediting policy, thank you :flower:

amazing, i might just get this even though the articles always make me cringe

I can't even hate this cover, too funny. I might hate the accompanying editorial though, hope it's more serious in tone since this The Gentlewoman, but doubtful if Richardson shot it also.

When I first glanced at the title of this thread I thought it said "Angela Lindvall". You can imagine my surprise when I clicked on it. HAH! That said, I love it. Bring on the mature women!

Wow it looks very classy and elegant but sort of fun at the same time. Love the way in which they played with the eyebrows, probably the only time I haven't hated something shot by Terry this year (or is it the first time ever?) :innocent:

This is a smart women's magazine; I don't understand their continued use of Terry Richardson. They had to put his glasses on her face for the cover?

this is absolutely amazing. i love it so much. i can't wait to get this, hopefully the contents will be good

short review : Lara Stone,Yasmin Le Bon,Malgosia Bela,Shauna Coxsey,Joslyn Thompson,Leila McAlister,Edie Campbell

I hate the cover shot. They couldn't just put a mature woman on the cover, without the ironic Terry glasses? Ugh! Thought they were better than that. Like the pink though.
Posted via Mobile Device

^What's wrong with a little irony and quirkiness? The Fantastic Man/Gentlewoman brand have always incorporated a little irony and quirkiness in their publications, so I don't see the problem with just a pair of glasses.

The cast sounds quite good! And Angela looks great on the cover, I don't care whether Terry shot it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->