Six Degrees of Separation

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jul 7th, 2004 - 3:14 am
Softgrey is famous?

Is she a movie star and I don't even know? :woot:
:unsure: ...i guess you didn't read the first page...

:wink: :lol: .....

i remembered another connection... to the love of my life... John Cusack.

I once did a movie with Eric Stoltz who was in "Mask" with Cher, who once had a backup dancer named Chris Judd, who later married Jennifer Lopez, who enjoyed a brief romance with Ben Affleck who was in "Good Will Hunting" with Minnie Driver who once dated John Cusack

:heart: :heart: :heart:

i am such a dork

:lol: oceanharlot... That must be the longest and most vague connection....

:woot: Now I wanna make a freaking ultra vague connection.

*takes a bow*

i was grasping at straws. one day though... there will be no degrees of seperation between John and I....

*puts on stalker hat*

Originally posted by softgrey+Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:00 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:00 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CelineChic@Jul 7th, 2004 - 3:14 am
Softgrey is famous?

Is she a movie star and I don't even know? :woot:
:unsure: ...i guess you didn't read the first page...

:wink: :lol: ..... [/b][/quote]
What work do you do?

Agent, PR, stylist? :woot:

Ok, there are three degrees between me and Anthony Hopkins.

I'm my father's son (duh), My father is first cousins with the head special effects makeup artist from Silence of the Lambs, and Silence of the Lambs starred Anthony Hopkins.......cool, I just realized that.

and then there's me and Robert DeNiro. My mother's second cousin is married to Edward Burns' sister and Edward Burns starred in a movie with Robert DeNiro.

I can make ultravague connections with people I see in person or have meet but nobody I actually know. :(

When you're in the middle of South East Asia...connections to these guys are rare.
Okay, how about my dad? He gets in the national newspaper and TV sometimes... :rofl:

Poor me.

new list:

-Dad's high school pal=Tim Robbins
-Dad's high school english teacher=Frank McCourt (Angela's ashes_
-Family friend's college roomate/friend=Nathaniel Philbrick(the Heart of the Sea---why are all my connections authors?!)
-Same Family friend has a friend=Bruce Altman(Matchstick Men, Girl, Interrupted)
-Does Dean of Yale University count as famous? my dad knows the dean because he works at Yale
-This camper today told me that her sister's friend's brother=Chris Carrabba-Dashboard Confessional lead singer

And the best one is...my brother's friend is....
Colin Farrell!!

just kidding! i wish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewan Mcgregor went to the same (high) school as me. Jude Law went to the same theatre school, NYMT, but before I was auditioned. A frind in primary school was the son of Paul Burrel, butler of Lady Diana. My friend lives in the house where Turner lived in Richmond.blah blah blah, Ie met a nobel prize winner, and I cant remember his name...

I was in London and I met softgrey. B)

And the best one is...my brother's friend is....
Colin Farrell!!
just kidding! i wish!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]311946[/snapback]​

I knew him a few years back, still know his brother.

Tempest knows prince harry through their school Eton and being on some sports teams together.

A director I know had a briefing with Jaimie Lee Curtis and invited her to dinner when I was over.

Tempest has been friends with Rob Mercado who is the adopted Osbourne and friend of Kelly..

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Jul 17 2004, 11:47 AM
Tempest knows prince harry through their school Eton and being on some sports teams together.

[snapback]312408[/snapback]​

I find him very cute. Both him and his brother are :flower:

I got to see them at a Polo charity event. My dad played against them. There father was supposed to play but got hurt a few days prior and was unable to play.

My boyfriend gets jealous when I talk about how cute they are :lol:

My best friend's brother is a US Congressman :unsure: and he can usually get hold of just about anyone. :blush:

My friend's mom is a Canadian actress named Sherry Miller who was in 'The Virgin Suicides' (Kathleen Turner, Danny DeVito, Robbie Carmine, Josh Hartnett, Kirsten Dunst, Hayden Christensen, Sofia Coppola) and was also in 'Lucky Girl' with Elisha Cuthbert.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jul 17 2004, 05:06 PM
I find him very cute. Both him and his brother are :flower:
I got to see them at a Polo charity event. My dad played against them. There father was supposed to play but got hurt a few days prior and was unable to play.

My boyfriend gets jealous when I talk about how cute they are :lol:
[snapback]312616[/snapback]​

:lol: Tempest(Josh) teases the hell outta me...he stopped now that Harry graduated but brings it up sometimes...

:blink: And does this mean that you and I are connected???!!!!! :woot:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Jul 18 2004, 01:02 AM
:lol: Tempest(Josh) teases the hell outta me...he stopped now that Harry graduated but brings it up sometimes...
:blink: And does this mean that you and I are connected???!!!!! :woot:
[snapback]312790[/snapback]​

I guess so :flower:

But in all truth I never spoke to him, I'm much to shy and everytime he'd look my way I'd look down like a little school girl. And to think I'm quite a few years older than him.

I have however said 3 or 4 words to his brother. Thats all though.

It is too bad. I wouldn't mind being a princess. I'd like all the free clothes but I wouldn't want to do the public stuff :yuk:

A family friend is Warren Buffett, who is ... I believe the second wealthiest man in America and does a LOT for various charities and organizations. His sister Doris lives near me and actually took very very good care of my friend M. and her mother when M's mom was dying of cancer. She bought M. a car when she turned 16 and paid for the two of them to take a cruise together just before M's mom died when M. was 17. Extremely generous, both of them.

My Uncle Mike (who is actually not my uncle, but I've called him that since I was two; his daughter is my best friend) is quite close with Jimmy Buffett. They have vacationed together numerous times and he had dinner with us in Key West once.

My dad's fiancee is still very close friends with her ex husband, who is a relatively famous country music artist (not a superstar, but has been around a while and most people would know who he is). I don't really want to name him but he is friends with a lot of famous people that we've met as a result and my dad's fiancee's best friend is a very famous country music singer (a woman). I wish I could stick names in this one but eek I don't feel comfortable.

Uhm oh and once I chatted with Rachel Hunter in an airport about two years ago I think. It was Dallas/Ft. Worth. I was on a layover before going to Vegas and I don't remember where she was headed but she was just on a layover as well. She had no makeup and grungy clothes but was still cute. Anyway we were sitting there and she told me my bag was cute and told me some various things about Vegas because I had never been before. My friend Cindy thought she was ugly and said she acted coked up but she seemed normal to me, just a little hyper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->