Six Degrees of Separation

I saw the previews on TV and it looks like a scary movie, but you can believe I'm going to be on the front row in case I might catch a glimpse of her.:blush: :lol:

^And I wouldn't expect nothing less from you. :flower: Let me know if she appears on it.

You can bet on it. I'll rent the whole theater and invite everyone on tFS.:woot: :lol:

Hello everyone! Newbie here. I have been lurking for awhile... but feel I can add to this thread. Here goes.
-my best friends parents rented out their house to Justin Timberlake while he was in town about a year and a half ago to film "Enigma". He had a party at their house one night and the whole street was blocked off by police. I'm embarassed to say that we tried to attend - it didn't work out so well. Days later we saw him and Cameron get into a black SUV.
-a girlfriend of mine from elementary school moved away to Europe but came back years later to stay for a month in a hotel downtown. During my various visits to her I met Adam Sandler (very nice), Kurt and Goldie (also nice). Alec Baldwin (got us kicked out of the exercise room-long story) and Giovanni Ribissi (lovely but stunk to high heaven!)
-my boyfriend works on movies here in Vancouver, and through him I've met Ben Afleck (so fantastic, he even introduced me to his Mom), Wil Smith (took us on a tour of his trailor, it's amazing to say the least), Jessica Alba (not so nice) and Ryan Phillipe (kinda stand-offish)
-another friend of mine's father is the manager of an 80's band called "Lover Boy". I have met the lead singer many times. He is quite funny-apparently he used to wear red leather pants. Ha ha!
-I have been at restaurants and sat at tables near Ben and Jen (in Whistler, and believe me I couldn't stop staring-such a beautiful couple) and Jean Claude Van Damme (who was with a demanding woman with the body of a 20 year old but the face of someone much, much older)
-I was at a club one night and Cuba Gooding Jr. kinda, sorta, hit on one of my friends.
-Saw Back Street Boys at the airport and Cindy Crawford at my local grocery store (about 10 employees tried to help her carry two bags while my little brother stared with his jaw open).
-another friend of mine's boyfriend also works in film and she has met many people. I think the best one being Antonio Sabato Jr. because her voice squeeked when she said "hello"!
-A family member of mine spent the summer touring with Matt Good ( this only means something to other Canadian TFS members).
- I have also met many Canuk players, although I'm sure quite a few Vancouverites have also met them.
I apologize if I sound like a name dropper, I don't mean too but this thread is too much fun. I love it>

I am 2 degrees separation from paris hilton...

I am 2 degrees separation from alot of important families...

Daria Werbowy used to hang out with my boyfriend and I, when she was dating his male model friend. She's nice - quiet - so f'ing tall and really pretty in person.

Catherine O'Hara is a friend of my mothers - in the early 70s, she spent a lot of time with her and some of the Toronto Second City Troupe, including Eugene Levy, Dan Aykroyd, Gilda Radner, Andrea Martin...
she is a very warm, funny lady - she is incredibly intelligent, and not pretentious.

**for those who don't know, she's in those HILARIOUS mocumentaries like Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, and This is Spinal Tap...WATCH THEM - they're SOOO FUNNY!**

(Also, (how could I forget)...she plays Kevin McCallister's mother...). :flower:

lunabella said:
+ + this summer, i was an extra in a movie in LA where i met the mom from "E.T" and the dad from "Bend it Like Beckham"

that's all i can think of . . .

Oh, you met Anupam Kher! He always plays the Dad in all Bollywood movies too. He's really good at it, lol...very sweet person.

bmini said:
Hello everyone! Newbie here. I have been lurking for awhile... but feel I can add to this thread. Here goes.
-my best friends parents rented out their house to Justin Timberlake while he was in town about a year and a half ago to film "Enigma". He had a party at their house one night and the whole street was blocked off by police. I'm embarassed to say that we tried to attend - it didn't work out so well. Days later we saw him and Cameron get into a black SUV.
-a girlfriend of mine from elementary school moved away to Europe but came back years later to stay for a month in a hotel downtown. During my various visits to her I met Adam Sandler (very nice), Kurt and Goldie (also nice). Alec Baldwin (got us kicked out of the exercise room-long story) and Giovanni Ribissi (lovely but stunk to high heaven!)
-my boyfriend works on movies here in Vancouver, and through him I've met Ben Afleck (so fantastic, he even introduced me to his Mom), Wil Smith (took us on a tour of his trailor, it's amazing to say the least), Jessica Alba (not so nice) and Ryan Phillipe (kinda stand-offish)
-another friend of mine's father is the manager of an 80's band called "Lover Boy". I have met the lead singer many times. He is quite funny-apparently he used to wear red leather pants. Ha ha!
-I have been at restaurants and sat at tables near Ben and Jen (in Whistler, and believe me I couldn't stop staring-such a beautiful couple) and Jean Claude Van Damme (who was with a demanding woman with the body of a 20 year old but the face of someone much, much older)
-I was at a club one night and Cuba Gooding Jr. kinda, sorta, hit on one of my friends.
-Saw Back Street Boys at the airport and Cindy Crawford at my local grocery store (about 10 employees tried to help her carry two bags while my little brother stared with his jaw open).
-another friend of mine's boyfriend also works in film and she has met many people. I think the best one being Antonio Sabato Jr. because her voice squeeked when she said "hello"!
-A family member of mine spent the summer touring with Matt Good ( this only means something to other Canadian TFS members).
- I have also met many Canuk players, although I'm sure quite a few Vancouverites have also met them.
I apologize if I sound like a name dropper, I don't mean too but this thread is too much fun. I love it>

OT but brendan morrison from the canucks lives 2 blocks from my house

fezbatik said:
Daria Werbowy used to hang out with my boyfriend and I, when she was dating his male model friend. She's nice - quiet - so f'ing tall and really pretty in person.

So jealous! :cry:

It's kinda wierd, some Canucks are so centred around their community, family and charity, and some are a part of the big party lifestyle. Strange....

I lived around the corner from the Laurens in Manhattan, and know members of the family. I've known and worked with for decades the most famous TV news stars. My brother is a book editor and has worked with authors from Philip Roth to Tracey Kidder and on and on. More too...

ivanka trump goes to my school...
i went to highschool with merril streep's(sp?) daughter and kevin bacon's nephew..
my friends mom knows donald trump..

A girl I knew years before Ivana got it on with The Donald for a multi-month ride.

Nemova said:
So jealous! :cry:

haha - It's cool to see how her career has EXPLODED...she was just another Toronto model when she was chillin with us, i'll never forget the first time i saw her on FT...I was like: WHATTA WHATTA??!!! So cool. :P

Let's see...

My mom used to date Queen Latifah's father in junior high

My aunt was good friends with Lauryn Hill's father in high school (they still keep in touch)

My mother and aunt were friends with Tisha Campbell's uncle in high school

My dad and uncle knew Malcolm X

When Shaquille O'Neal was a kid, he was a client of my uncle (he owned a barber shop)

My family knows Whitney Houston's family from the old days before they were famous

Up and coming actress Kerry Washington is a family friend

I knew Olympia Dukakis' son in high school

I spoke with the five Victoria's Secert Angels while they were on there tour not too long ago. They were chillin on the sidewalk for a while waiting for there rides. Tyra comes around a lot around here but I was pretty pysched to see Alessandra, she is one of the nicest people I have met and so very pretty, and Adriana, those eyes :shock: x 3

Ive known Big Willy and The Smith posse since I was very young, they are close family friends. Very nice people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->