Skinny Pants

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
Now we all know there are some things we just can't wear either because it's not our style or it's just not flattering. Now I love skinny pants but I'm not exactly skinny. I absolutely love these marc by marc jacobs pants but i'm worried being a size 10/12 they wouldn't look good. Should I just wait until I get to the UK and see if i can find them somewhere in London and try them on or what do you think. Be honest. obviously you can't see me but do you think someone my size should just steer away and work something else?
5271_index.jpg

I really adore them, especially with pointy flats or high stilleto's (sp?). Any thoughts advice?

Usually...skinny pants are made for skinny, stick-thin models. But you know what. If you want to wear them, what the heck? Sometimes style is just feeling great and confident in what you're wearing. Sounds like you adore those pants. :wink:

i like those pants :smile:

i say get them! i mean they dont look skin tight.
they look like nice flattering pants - :flower:
they would look great with pionty toes flats like you mentioned, and boots too. if you are afraid to make the purchase w/o feling a fool if you dont like the way they look, maybe buy a cheap knock off pair for a test drive so to speak. i think your size is fine for them :flower:

ENJOY

gte them, you will look great, if you are worried wait tell you get to uk

I think they will look good on you, b/c 1)black is slimming 2)the pockets on the thighs make the hips look smaller and 3)the cut is slimming, as well.

excellent! Thanks for your responses! I think when i go to london in two weeks i will check them out! I would hate for my mum to get the credit card bill while i'm still at home and find out i used it...plus, if i ordered them now i'm not sure when they would arrive. ehhh. Anyway, thanks! I'm excited for them!

Just let you know Armani Exchange now sells skinny pants as well as jeans...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"