Skins

CHEAPandCHIC

Reaction score
header.jpg

New comedy/drama on Channel 4, Starts on 25th January (10pm on E4)
Link: http://www.channel4.com/skins
Starring Nicholas Hoult (who played Marcus in About A Boy, 2002)

Who'll be watching it? It seems sort of like As If, if anyones seen that. The advert puts me off though :huh:

just seems a more younger drugged up version of hollyoaks to me. well from what i can tell from the adverts.

Yeah but the cast seems better. I wouldn't say Hollyoaks though I don't really know what that is like... I'd say like some 90s This Life but for a younger demographic or something.

I'll give it a try as its by the same people that made Shameless & I love Shameless

I think there's a definite place for a programme of what this seems like (going by the advert and the fact it's made by the Shameless people). I'll be watching it to find out anyway.

i just saw the advert for this. it reminded me of 'As If', does anyone remember that? I dont really watch much TV so i prob wont see it.

The producer of Shameless is making it and I LOVE Shameless!

Not only that but they made 'Goldplated' and that was bloody brilliant too!

Just a bit peed off that it is going directly onto E4 and not C4, to be honest I would rather have this on than 'Ugly Betty'.

Plus the lad out of 'About A Boy' is in it also and he is all grown up and fit, all of a sudden - lol!

i wasted an hour of my life watching that out of boredem and curisosity stupid adverts doing their job. needless to say i wont be watching that again.

I found it was good, it is a grower...but it will get better. People were taken aback by Shamless in the beginning, but now it is very much loved by British society.

I hope it does get better, because it could become a really great show.

Didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I'm gonna give it a go though, hope it gets better.

The first episode is on youtube for us non-UK'ers. I actually really liked it...Cassie's character is great. :D

What is it about, it probably will get on Dutch tv sooner or later? I read This Life and I read Shameless, so I'm curious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->