Skins

have you watched ep 1? what do you think?
is it obnly me or the boss looks like Effy's love ? ( i do not remeber his name)

I've just watched the two episodes on Effy... Am I the only one who was VERY disappointed? I was expecting something more...exciting. These didn't look like Skins episodes, I felt like I was watching a random TV show.

^^ I guess it is bc they have grown up, but I felt hm weird at the end of the ep, the unfinished story, there should be more.

I thought they were watchable , not great though. Thought it was dumb how they made Naomi have cancer though. :rolleyes:
Also agree the story was v. unfinished.

Can't wait for Cassie's story though. Charlene McKenna is in it and I love her. :heart:

I agree, they didn't feel like classic Skins episodes and I missed the theme song. Hopefully Cassie and Cook's episodes are better.

Pure and Fire were such letdowns but I really enjoyed Rise :heart: Jack O'Connell is amazing. I was glad to see Cook again, and he had the best storyline (Cassie's was just bo-ring)
One more episode...:cry:

Pure and Fire were such letdowns but I really enjoyed Rise :heart: Jack O'Connell is amazing. I was glad to see Cook again, and he had the best storyline (Cassie's was just bo-ring)
One more episode...:cry:

Totally agree, really enjoyed the first part of Rise. :heart:
I'm just going to pretend Pure and Fire didn't happen...

I thought Pure was boring too. But I enjoyed Fire, though I do think Rise will be the best, considering the first episode was so good!

Cassie's always open mouth irritates me so much,like she is always surprised or unable to close it.

the first ep with Cassie is weird;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->