Skins

I miss the 1st episode but sounds like i didn't miss much i like the second one i also like the cassie charater but i all was have a thing for the "broken but quriky" kinda type of charater. The next episode didn't look as intresting though...

I think the people who make skins (also the case with shameless) have htis act of protraying people so well they have all the sterotypes and are so real to life ... did anyone find dj hugo in the first episode soooo funny i must have laughed for about 5 mins lol :rofl: but i loved cassies style and people said she reminds them of me in a way ... which i was soo offended at. Well i must say its a bit over hyped ... I dont watch tv really but i might catch up with the odd episode of this on you tube .. but i wont comit to watching it .... damn tv corupting our brains .. waste of bloody space :(

People always talk about the stereotypes...but they are there cos they're true half the time.

Sometimes real life is way more extreme. I'm of around that age group, a little older andthe things they get up to...we all do it, or hear about it.

"This is MC Hugo on the decks, and we're going to have a tremendous time, ya?"
"Ya!"

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ so so so so so so funny lol i laughed for about five mins over that lol

Michelle is such a b*tch! I love Cassie, and the end of episode two was really sweet

episode 3 was great, i'm glad i'm sticking with it. it's turning out to be a class show. michelle is rather horrid but then again so is tony.

I really really like this show. I'm surprised with all the old lady full-frontal nudity but then again this isn't from N. America.....

Episode 2 was great... Love Cassie!

Chris is my favourite at the moment, his expressions and everything :lol:
I have got to say I actually like Skins so far. It is a lot more 'real' than I thought it would be. I thought that they would glamourise drugs and that whole scene (lol I dont know) but they didnt in my opinion. I like the awkwardness about Sid and some of the other characters because I didnt really expect it. I think I still need to watch more but so far I like it. I'm sure other people have different opinions though

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, the woes of being a Skins follower in the US. I'm downloading the latest episode right now--I'm glad I'm not the only one following it. I love this show so far. All my friends seem to like Cassie or Sid and really hate Tony, but Tony is probably my favourite character.

I'll be back in a few minutes to post my thoughts on the latest :wink:

Tony was horrible in last nights! Ugh. Evil.

I have a constant desire to smack Sid. Cassie is so sexily psychotic... and he just does nothing...

I like it...but sometimes it's a little too cliché.

Episode 5 was pretty eventful, poor Cassie.

I just think the whole premise on which the show is based is a little cliched as people have already pointed out. I wouldn't mind but they don't really deliver on the whole bad-*** behaviour attitude either.

Wow cassie must like sid a whole lot if she would kiss him when he smells like piss! And chris's episode was the most interesting so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->