Skins

I love it!
i also love cassie, shes sweet and her wardrobes cute as well.
how can sid turn her down for michelle!

I love this show so much! I'm a fan of Cassie's too, She is so kind and sweet, and is the prettiest out of all of them. Sid is a stupid idiot for turning Cassie down for Michelle. Jaz (sp?) is starting to grow on me as a character, shes the only one who seems to genuinely care about her friends (e.g. in epi. 2 she was the one who was the nicest to Sid over the drug money thing and in epi.5 was the one who stayed with Cassie in hospital). I can't wait for Thursdays now :bounce:

cassie

I like her style. so cute!

Attachments

• Skins.S01E01.WS.PDTV.XviD-RiVER.avi_001670920.jpg
    Skins.S01E01.WS.PDTV.XviD-RiVER.avi_001670920.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 22
  • Skins.S01E02.WS.PDTV.XviD-CaRaT.avi_000362960.jpg
    Skins.S01E02.WS.PDTV.XviD-CaRaT.avi_000362960.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Skins.S01E02.WS.PDTV.XviD-CaRaT.avi_000920440.jpg
    Skins.S01E02.WS.PDTV.XviD-CaRaT.avi_000920440.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Skins.S01E02.WS.PDTV.XviD-CaRaT.avi_002353200.jpg
    Skins.S01E02.WS.PDTV.XviD-CaRaT.avi_002353200.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 30
  • Skins.S01E04.WS.PROPER.PDTV.XviD-FoV.avi_000946200.jpg
    Skins.S01E04.WS.PROPER.PDTV.XviD-FoV.avi_000946200.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 25
I liked this weeks.

It made sad when Sid looked at Max's drawing of Cassie :(

Maxxie is my new favorite character after the most recent episode lol. How hot was that scene with Tony?

PrinceOfCats said:
The only bad thing about episode six was no Cassie :(
I know, I missed her being in there. Episode 2 was definately the best so far followed my episode 6, episode 7 looks to be amazing though:woot:

Do you guys think Tony is actually bi/gay or just experimental?

^ Just an attention seeker who thinks it's cool to be gay. But you never know where the plot's going...

He just seems to want to cause as much trouble as possible to make himself feel better.

Max is adorable :D

I want this show on Dutch tv so bad, I haven't watched any sh*t series since The OC got cancelled. Who would have thought the awkward looking kid from About a Boy would turn out to be so 'fit'...(he's only 17, isn't he... :ninja:)

It's all on YouTube and the myspace website if you can cope with watching on a computer screen.

I love this show so much... as an American, I seldom get to see stuff so edgy and raw as this show when I watch it on youtube.

And I got quite worked up over the Maxxie/Tony thing... :innocent:

^I think the rawness of the show is what I love, it doesnt to gloss things over or sugar coat them like some other shows do. This show is actually one of the truest to life programmes I've seen in a longtime. Do you think this show would be allowed in America, or is too "edgy" as I know there tighter on regulations?

Its certainly too edgy... like how in the first episode Tony was watching his naked neighbor (who obviously enjoyed it) in all her glory, and that would NEVER fly here. There would be some serious hesitation with the Tony/Maxxie thing too.

For example, there is a Canadian show Degrassi that is very popular stateside. In one episode about two years ago a preggers teen decided to get an abortion. After much deliberation, they finally decided to show the episode here a few months ago. I'm sure there wouldn't have even been a problem in Europe!

KhaoticKharma said:
Its certainly too edgy... like how in the first episode Tony was watching his naked neighbor (who obviously enjoyed it) in all her glory, and that would NEVER fly here. There would be some serious hesitation with the Tony/Maxxie thing too.

For example, there is a Canadian show Degrassi that is very popular stateside. In one episode about two years ago a preggers teen decided to get an abortion. After much deliberation, they finally decided to show the episode here a few months ago. I'm sure there wouldn't have even been a problem in Europe!
Wow the regulations are way tighter than in Europe

I'm soo excited for Effie's episode! They better make a second season...I'm already grieving the end of the first and it isn't even over yet :wink: :P

That last episode was just fabulous! I can't decide whether I liked #6 or that one better--I like them for very different reasons, so it's hard to choose. It was by far the weirdest episode (how trippy was the sports club?) but heart-wrenching too. Tony's always been my favourite, and it was nice to finally get some undeniable evidence that he's more than a sociopath. Sid was great in it, too. That scene with Cassie in the diner? Totally priceless. And I loved Tony and Sid's conversation at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->