Skins

Watched episode 1 of series 3 last night and thought I'd miss the old characters and surprisingly didn't.
Really enjoyable and loved all the farting stuff:rolleyes::lol: Effy is a very enigmatic character and I'm really pleased she is still part of it and it will ultimately revolve around her. I think the show would fall apart without her....although some of the new characters will come into their own I'm sure. J.J. for sure.

^ Yeh it does kind of revolve around her because they all love her :lol::P

Can't believe what they did to sid's locker -_-:wink:

i love this show..seasons 1 and 2 are going to be hard to beat in my book..are they going to have this available in the states?

i posted the link of where i watched it online a few posts up.

is there a preview for next week ?

is there a preview for next week ?
They gave a preview for the entire series, someone put it up on youtube but it got deleted :doh: I'm guessing you can't watch the clips on the Channel 4 site? :unsure:

since it doesnt air here, i have to wait until tomorrow to watch it.

and since i have no school tomorrow, it should be online tonight then i can watch it like i did last week.

:woot:

can't wait till someone puts up the second episode. skins is so much better than gossip girl...

i love freddie already.. miss the old cast very much though

I miss Chris :(

though, Cook is the new Chris :lol:

once i find a link that i can watch it on ill post it :smile:

Cook is way crazier than Chris :blink: I thought some of you already watched it. Looks like I have to wait to discuss :P

I can't find it online..

on ninjavideo, it doesnt load and every 3 seconds stops to buffer.
megavideo is seriously delayed, theyre mouths are going but nothing comes out until a second or two later.

and no where else has it :angry:
its making me angry :lol:

It wasn't the best. I had to look around to make sure no one is looking during the strip club scene, lol. The bang really hit me. I thought it was real! :blink::lol:

I didn't watch it.. I fell asleep :doh: I recorded it though..

I watched all the clips..it looks quite unrealistic?
and I totally agree that Cook is much crazier than Chris :smile:heart:smile:

I just watched it..it seems like it's all getting a bit too unrealistic to make it more entertaining?
I personally found the other series entertaining enough.. :doh:

Really didn't like yesterday's episode. I don't think it's a good idea to encourage the audience to hate the main character =/
And the music sucked, right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishyloverr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->