Skins

i'm so upset that the skins movie coming out won't include freddie :( i understand that he was killed off in the series... but then in the series, they totally moved on and away from effy & nick, yet them 2 will be featured in the movie nontheless.
i don't get why they can't just throw freddie in as well then :heart:

Care to share more info?? I´ve been waiting for news about the Skins movie for over a year, altough I think most of my favorite characters from the first cast won´t be included. :(:cry:

Is this Skins movie supposed to be a continuation of the same storylines?
If so, that's probably why Freddie isn't included. I doubt Chris from series 1 will be included either.

I have to say, I recently watched series 5 and I was very underwhelmed.
Nothing at all happened. It felt like they set up a lot of situations, but none of them came to fruition.

confirmed cast:
Nicholas Hoult as Tony Stonem]
Dev Patel as Anwar Kharral
Kaya Scodelario as Effy Stonem

Casting
The official press release states that the film will center around the "first" and "second" generations of Skins characters.
It has been confirmed that Joe Dempsie will not be in the film as his character Chris Miles will not be included. The writers explained that since Chris had already died in the series, it would have been odd to place him in the film and they did not want him to appear as a "ghostlike" character.

It has been reported that Luke Pasqualino will probably not be included in the film, as his character Freddie Mclair has also died in the series.

It was also revealed that the upcoming "third" generation will make a cameo appearance in the film.

On June 4 2010, it was reported that Dev Patel and Nicholas Hoult have signed on to reprise their roles as Anwar Kharral and Tony Stonem respectively.

On September 15 2010, it was reported that Kaya Scodelario has signed on to reprise her role as Effy Stonem.

The film was originally scheduled to be released in Summer 2011, but creator Bryan Esley revealed that setbacks has caused the film to still be in the pre-production stages as of February 2011.

The wait is killing me, I´ll be watching the movie just because it´s a Skins movie, but it will be a big let down if Hannah and Mike don´t reprisse their roles as Cassie and Sid. I want to know if they find each other in the "big apple". :cry:

Guys, you should put the text in white when you reveal spoilers (e.g : as regards what you said about Freddie & Chris), I've seen all the episodes but some people haven't :wink:

I wholeheartedly agree, Jack O'Connell is the best actor ever cast for Skins :heart:

AgrenateD : season 5 was boring but you should totally watch season 1-2 !

^ok, my apologies! i guess i just figured since chris and freddie are from the 1st and second generations respectively, it would be ok to 'reveal' it

I´m mid way season 3 and every time that Freddy is on screen I´m wondering how he dies, thanks guys! :P:lol:

Are the first two seasons a lot better? cause I remember everyone praising this show but so far I like the US version better :innocent:
The faculty members are beyond annoying, are they supposed to be funny?

^ What, no, I always love the teachers in Skins, they're so funny!

^mhmm, they will develop in the 4th and 5th generations and be more amusing :P'
don't worry :smile:

I re-discovered skins a few months ago in Paris, it's one of my all time favorite shows and I'm so sad that I can't stream anything here.. I have to try to get my hands on a DVD-box!

Skins to me is the perfect mixture of comedy, drama, reality and dream :flower:

I re-discovered skins a few months ago in Paris, it's one of my all time favorite shows and I'm so sad that I can't stream anything here.. I have to try to get my hands on a DVD-box!

Skins to me is the perfect mixture of comedy, drama, reality and dream :flower:

You can stream Skins here:
watchseries.eu/serie/skins

:flower:

I´m quite disappointed with the end of season 4 :(
Too much soap-opera. Effy going crazy, Freds getting killed like that and then "returning" from beyond whispering in Cook´s ear... WTF?!

Are the first two seasons a lot better? cause I remember everyone praising this show but so far I like the US version better :innocent:

Yes, the characters are so well written and equally well played by all the actors. Also the situations that they deal in the first two series are more real (except for a few bits towards the end of the second series), and like Hannah Murray said in one interview Skins is unbiass and it doesn´t patronise it´s viewers. Or maybe it´s just because it´s so funny without even trying. :rofl:

What do you guys think of the new season so far? The first episode did not disappoint :D!

I haven't watched it, don't know if I will because I hate the 3rd generation and season 5 was so boring. The only thing that might make me watch it is the fact that it's partly set in Morocco, I love this place and I'm curious to see how they filmed it.

^ Same cast from last season.:flower:

The opener in Morocco was pretty good, although some of the casting in minor roles was way off the mark. Anyhow turned out quite dramatic.
Although, Franky, the most interesting character from last season, is now the most annoying, as she is now portrayed as a surly little cow.
The 2nd episode was lacking in many ways, but then came to a quite shocking conclusion.

Skins - Episode 6.04 - Franky - Promotional Photos

006%20%20ep%204%20%20Luke_595.jpg

039%20%20ep%204%20%20Luke%20Franky_595.jpg

015%20%20ep%204%20%20Franky%20%20Nick_595.jpg

061%20%20ep%204%20%20Luke_595.jpg

050%20%20ep%204%20%20Franky_595.jpg

Skins - Episode 6.05 - Mini - Promotional Photos

051%20%20Ep%204%20Liv%20Franky%20Alo%20Alex%20Nick%20Ryan_595.jpg

040%20%20%20ep%204%20%20Mini_595.jpg

009%20%20ep%204%20%20Gregory%20%20Mini_595.jpg

058%20%20Ep%204%20%20Mini%20%20Ryan_595.jpg

062%20%20Ep%204%20%20Mini_595.jpg