skirts/dresses over pants

If you are Juno then maybe yes.
If not you are better off wearing leggings + skirts/dresses instead.

haha when i read the topic Juno is what came to mind.. but i agree leggings is a much better choice. pants with dresses and skirts is just a big NO for me.

We need more pic examples of this because from what I see so far... doesnt look much different than leggings so why not just go with leggings?

Just got back from Targets where I saw some bright pink jersey pants & they had skirts that matched so just for fun I held one up to the pants & was surprised at how cute it was... I thought I hated this lol. The pants/skirts came in pink, grey & black. Im thinking about it... havent tryed on together yet so I dont know. I also dont know what top Id wear with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love wearing dresses over my pants in winter. :heart:

No... It's too reminiscent of my fashion failures when I was in my early teen years. Yuck. I'd never ever do it again.

This one girl I know used to wear a tight denim mini skirt over denim boot leg jeans. Needless to say it looked beyond hideous. I think she's the one example that put me off ever trying this skirt over pants thing myself. Not that I've ever seen it look really good on anyone anyway.

I think the pants would have to be skinnies. If the dress is flowy and the jeans are flared, there is too much going on. :doh:

I remember Jessica Alba pulled it off once upon a time, but it's a style I will not be trying to pull off. I think it could look okay seasonally as myown says, but otherwise :yuk:

that picture is 2 years old. I don´t have a newer one of me wearing a dress over trousers.
But I have to say, I hate when people wear skirts over trousers! And this is not my best look!
Unbenannt-2-1.jpg
my picture

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think that look could have been pulled off a lot better without the cardigan. :ermm: Maybe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->