Coloured tights

Pics from korean strret style
2551726798_3950250701_b.jpg

2551739898_00d52e978b_b.jpg

2346282165_b2928e1f90.jpg

2365001649_75c5660bdd_b.jpg

feetmanseoul

Love the tights from Asos.com and the girls looks so cute with their tights! I am so excited that it is finally getter cooler outside to start wearing tights again!

colored tights @ Proenza S. for fall 08
they way they paired it was very cool
with diffierent colored shoes

does anybody have any suggestions where i can find tights like these (just the solid grey color, but as close to this one as possible, and opaque opaque opaque!) welovecolors has a grey, but i feel like the ones shown here are almost blue-grey.

thanks!

00340m.jpg

vogue.fr

i'm not sure if Hue makes that exact shade but they have a pretty decent variety of colors and decent opacity...

i miss my tights! i m at uni n left those at home >< i wanna wear my red ones to channel my inner blair waldorf hahaha

marni has great tights this season. the colors arent bright more muted with contrasting stripes in 2 different widths running down them.

i have an electric blue pair, i love them and wear them quite often. i'm hoping to get a deep purple or maroon for this fall

I've gotten sick of tights and leggings. However, done right and with a great color, colored tights offer a lovely new touvh to any look. Blue is my favorite color, and those electric blue tights on the femme on the left in Post #502 look very nice (though I'd avoid the gladiator sandals). I'm kind of surprised she wasn't wearing red tights to go with those red accessories she's wearing. * The one in the center (same picture) has a tights-shoes combination that would be pretty comfortable with me. Wearing black tights with black shoes are as classic a combination as anything. The dark colors on her are offset by the beige skirt she's wearing. What I did next was copy the picture and add a little gamma correction. I was going to say that the center lady in Post #502 were wearing some cute high-heel loafers. The shoes she's wearing are shoes that combine open-toe pumps with an oxford. That's a great way to hide wearing ugly shoes. I would have worn some cute loafers or maybe a pair of chic ankle boots. I've never understood wearing a garment of a completely different color that doesn't match anything else being worn. Kind of like seeing some femme in a green top, blue jeans, and hot pink Crocs clogs (or a knockoff).

The picture below it... tacky tights. Wearing metallic sandals only makes things worse along with those lavender high-waist shorts. I'd never wear tights, so the guy in tights is beyond me. On a lighter note, the last image in Post #502 is very okay mixing that dress with lemon yellow tights. I like the dress as well as those tights. Pairing them with a pair of mary janes are absolutely classic. It's little girl cute on an adult body. VERY classic and lovely to me. Very playful and fun look.

im starting to see a lot of RED tights in particular in new york. not sure how i feel about it..

i miss my tights! i m at uni n left those at home >< i wanna wear my red ones to channel my inner blair waldorf hahaha

har, i've been looking for a nice pair of red tights for this exact reason. i loved the way she paired her red tights with her navy colored outfit in the season one episode "Hi, Society."

I have too many coloured tights i think :lol::innocent:

Tabio's is the best place to get them :heart: I really want the ones in Turquouise blue :blush:
Though Topshop do have some block colours that are nice too, but not too many + the day after i wore my pair to school, another girl wore the exact same pair, in the exact some colour :rolleyes: I don't like the fact they're spreading :doh::rolleyes:

I <3 Calzedonia for legwear. I've seen the Tabio shop online, they have a great selection.

i like the tabio shop online selection..but are the 110s that good? i dont want to order them if they arent cause i live in the states and the shipping is more than the tights..

For me I like variations of standard colors: Shades of blue, grey, purple, burgandy - plum. May wear when biking to give a different look.

I almost bought a mustard pair today at Zara. I think I'll get it just so I can have a more scandalous option for winter. :lol:

I just bought a pair of teal coloured tights. And now i'm begining to think that i look like the witch from the Wizard of Oz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->