Skull necklaces

Filippa

Reaction score
Today I saw some skull necklaces...
What do you think? Hot? or not?

I have a skull scarf I use almost every day, and I :heart: it.

But I don't know how I feel about a skull necklace...:unsure:

I love everything that is skulls :D
Its not very girly but thats why i love it. I thing skull necklaces are cool B)

i love tomoko igarashi's skull necklaces. :blush:

testimo_1882_33172830

testimoboutique.com
http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/testio_1882_33172830

I have three skull necklaces, pulling it off is key here, you don't want to look like you got it at Hot Topic or you work there :ninja:

Have you seen the Giles & Brothers skull necklace at Barneys? So so so cool!

I have a vivienne westwood skull necklace ... it ahs gems all over it in rainbow colours ... so prittyfull and doesnt look hot topicish due to the rainbowness

I love skulls but I do think they are a bit played out now.

House of waris. (yoox.com)

Attachments

• 500097191B_2.jpg
    500097191B_2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
they seem to be everywhere ...getting more an dmore mainstream...
first with the 'punk' trend and now with the 'neo-goth' trend even more...

i have to say that it can be done really well or REALLY badly...
so i am pretty picky about the ones i like...

*purechris has a really good one....:flower:...

Yeah, not really a fan of the Jade Jagger designs at Garrard... Yorick? :blink:

I love these! I wonder if they would look weird w/ my semi-preppy clothing, though? This one is from 80spurple, but it's pretty steep ($300) :blink: ...

They can be a little bit cheesy, but I find them strangely appealing nonetheless. Here's a version from Spragwerks. :heart:

sowear_1883_28674804.jpg

virginthreads.com

I like this one from Tarina Tarantino, its the cutest skull necklace I think, Heres a random pic I found off ebay...

b7_1.JPG

crankypants said:
They can be a little bit cheesy, but I find them strangely appealing nonetheless. Here's a version from Spragwerks. :heart:

sowear_1883_28674804.jpg

virginthreads.com

Wow, I like this one very much.:woot: :heart:

Here in Brazil they're not a big trend (that I know)...
I like them, especially the ones crankypants and pucci_mama posted! I've never had one but I'd probably buy those, I quite like them! ^_^

I love, love the skull craze, especially as an old school goth. I agree that it can be done cheaply or chicly though. In other words, I like the idea of pairing a skull piece with a conservative or girly outfit. I think if you punk out your whole outfit you're gonna overdo it.

Missivtec22 said:
I like this one from Tarina Tarantino, its the cutest skull necklace I think, Heres a random pic I found off ebay...

b7_1.JPG

I have been trying to find that with black crystal thingy but couldn't find anywhere. Any idea where I can get one?

pixiewytch said:
I love, love the skull craze, especially as an old school goth. I agree that it can be done cheaply or chicly though. In other words, I like the idea of pairing a skull piece with a conservative or girly outfit. I think if you punk out your whole outfit you're gonna overdo it.

I absolutely agree! I can't stand the all out goth or punk look personally, but i think it would look cute with a girly or quirky/whimsical outfit. I like that one crankypants posted, it's cute! Where can you get it?

Does anyone have pictures of the chloe one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->