Skull necklaces

It really depends on how you can pull it off..it's cute and quirky and most of the examples shown here are pretty.

I quite like this necklace, which has been on the Kirna Zabete site for quite sometime:

prova_skulls_lg.jpg

*from KirnaZabete.com*

I could guess this appeals to the collectors' gene in some? :P i've loved Tomoko Igarashi's "skulls 'n' pearls" since seeing them featured in Zink - and rather nicely, the accompanying text even provided the designer speaking room, if I remember correctly... :P the claims laid to the dual nature of her designs were the highlights. ie., skulls are to pearls as trends are to classics...

More :unsure:

testimo_1882_33805454
testimo_1882_33342528

testimoboutique.com

I have a necklace with a tiny silver skull that has heart-shaped eyes, which is rather adorable and gets me compliments sometimes. I like that, especially since I paid 1,50 € for it. Yaaay.

I like the idea of skulls, but I much prefer to "twist" trends... Hence I would suggest trying a less obvious bat necklace, or maybe a cow skull pendant.
It's all about interpretation. :wink:

I just brought a really cool Karen Walker one, I'll see If I can find a pic...

accordingi2ime said:
I have been trying to find that with black crystal thingy but couldn't find anywhere. Any idea where I can get one?

Try tarinatarantino.com. It comes in a ton of colors.

tiamaria said:
I have a vivienne westwood skull necklace ... it ahs gems all over it in rainbow colours ... so prittyfull and doesnt look hot topicish due to the rainbowness

I have a plain diamante skull from Vivienne Westwood, but think I'm going to have to investigate the rainbow one - I love the sound of that! I find mine goes with just about anything day or night, if I can't decide what to wear they I wear that and it looks good!

Ultimate Skull Accessory

I love the skull trend, but a skull on every type of accessory can be a little tacky and can kill the look. I’ve found the ultimate skull accessory! A vibrator engraved with skulls and butterflies by Jimmyjane. Even when the trend dies, I will still have plenty of use for my skull accessory. A designer vibrator, you gotta love it!

I have three skull necklaces, pulling it off is key here, you don't want to look like you got it at Hot Topic or you work there :ninja:

I'm curious, how do you look like if you *Hot Topic* your skull necklace?

I bought this one. ITs real black diamonds and the eyes are clear diamonds...I spent an arm and a leg on it...don't really care if its trendy or not...just looks really good on

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have a pic of the chloe one?didn't know they came out with a skull necklace

Chloe55 said:
I love the skull trend, but a skull on every type of accessory can be a little tacky and can kill the look. I’ve found the ultimate skull accessory! A vibrator engraved with skulls and butterflies by Jimmyjane. Even when the trend dies, I will still have plenty of use for my skull accessory. A designer vibrator, you gotta love it!
designer vibrators seem to be quite a trend lately...:P
yours sounds interesting...and slightly 'twisted'...

:lol:...please-just don't try to wear it as a necklace...

I have the Karen Walker skull chesspiece one already posted, and the Jolly Roger one too..

kwj12aa.jpeg

mycatwalk.com.au

ETA:..... OH! Sorry, didn't realise this thread was so old! :lol:

I'm over skulls long time ago, but House Of Waris make gorgeous skull-jewellery. And gorgeous other jewellery :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucilam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->