Layering Necklaces

maraschin0

Reaction score
I searched and was surprised that there wasn't a layering necklaces thread here :blush:

I love necklaces, long or short, thin or chunky.... Occasionally I like layer some when I wear boring outfits like a white tshirt.

Post your unique necklace-layering pics here! Or ideas :woot:

rosecrosslayer1.jpg

Here's a cloth rose belt with leather braid (it's super long so I wrapped it around my neck 2 times) and a vintage cross necklace

My personal favorite from this year...Keira Knightley at the Rex Theater. I love the mix of gold and jade. Very Now.

(Gettyimages.com)

good topic!! I love those layering necklaces too!!! no matter they r silver, gold, jade, pearl, blet or just plastic stuff~~~

Thanks aruca =)

And thanks for the pretty pics zrzava and vanishing! Very inspiring

i adore this look but cant do it i dont know why!!!!!
now u gave me ideas thanx a bunch maraschino

Wow..I'll like to see more tips and posts on this..usually I just stick to wearing one necklace.
When I do try to layer, it never seems right to me...

I can't just wear one necklace... today I'm wearing a combination I really love- short pearl strand, doubled over blue and pink glass bead/wire (a little longer than pearl) necklace, long chain with red glass heart and deep, dusky pink plastic beads. It's a big bright mess with a plain white scoop-neck tank.

-G.

i'd love to be able to do this multi-layering necklaces.. but i cant pull it off.. and the necklaces gets tangled within 5 minutes! :blush:

This is when all my thecobrasnake.com pictures come in handy. Ooh, there's some mystylediary.net ones too. That harajuku one is taking it to the extreme. I have more, but it won't let me upload them :(

I love layered necklaces... if I'm gonna wear jewelry, I have to overload.

-G.

fashionpop said:
i'd love to be able to do this multi-layering necklaces.. but i cant pull it off.. and the necklaces gets tangled within 5 minutes! :blush:

Oh, but tangled is good! Look at most of these photos- they're deliciously tangled and it works.

-G.

i love layering my necklaces, always gives life to an otherwise boring outfit!!

i love layering my two gun necklaces together:heart:

im afraid to put anymore together though i dont want them all to get tangled:ninja:

Stargirl52 said:
Oh, but tangled is good! Look at most of these photos- they're deliciously tangled and it works.

-G.

yeah but they get tangled with my hair too and its really painful when i had to take them off!! :cry:

^yes i know what you mean, it sometimes happens to me too and yeah it does hurt, so when i wear the necklaces that catch my hair i just wear my hair up!

i'm going to a wedding this saturday and i'm going to be brave and wear 2 necklaces at once.. do the layering look as my dress is pretty low cut.. hopei dont look funny! and they dont pull half of my hair :unsure:

yes, getting tangled is very annoying sometimes, but i still wear them since they make me look fabulous:P

more pics from party photos

d4e1cecdd4e72bcf4b5381081e247180.jpg

37c1a64daa884221562e1df57827947d.jpg

98fda527105c0a25b95198860863210f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"