Snejana Onopka

SiennaInLondon said:
It's been a while since I went crazy about a new face. Snejana is THE one.

She most definately should be the one. She has everything.

Any new editorials? I'm constantly looking for new fashion editorials in current mags and haven't found anything yet.

I'm totally floored by this girl. I usually prefer more of the glamazon Victorias Secret types but something about her drives me crazy.

Style.com has finally updated it's model search option to include Snejana. It's about time!

ok...i have decided that i officialy love her now...it took me awhile, but i like her now.....she's just so pretty..... :heart:

liv4beauty said:
Any new editorials? I'm constantly looking for new fashion editorials in current mags and haven't found anything yet.

I'm totally floored by this girl. I usually prefer more of the glamazon Victorias Secret types but something about her drives me crazy.

She's on the cover of the November Vogue Italia and has an Edit in the new W Magazine. I think she has a very posh look...it'll be interesting to see what campaigns she gets after being so successful on the runway and if American Vogue will use her.

Last edited by a moderator:
My on-again-off-again "fling" with Snejana :lol::

I discovered this girl early last spring when I was browsing through the DNA site. Immediately I fell in love with her look. I became an even bigger fan months later with her Vogue Italia cover. But then I cooled off to her during fashion week because she looked so depressed and almost corpse-like on the runway. Now I'm back to loving her again. She's looking much more healthy in the recent runway pics that have been posted and her closeups are simply divine.
00430m.jpg

I'll wager a guess that she's the second most beautiful current runway gal, surpassed only by Valentina and not by much. Plus her face is a lot more interesting than Val's. I'm extremely eager to see more of her. This girl's here to stay. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
liv4beauty said:

Agreed! She may be the only model I've ever seen who's both classically beautiful and extremely interesting and high-fashiony. That's not an easy feat! Take somebody like Kate Moss -- she has the requisite high fashion edginess but she isn't classically beautiful.

Snejana on the cover of Vogue Italy again!! for November 05 issue. :woot: :heart: :heart:
snejana0cl.jpg
snejana28xc.jpg

source:why not

she's beautiful, but I don't see any expression in her. guess we all perceive it differently... btw there's an editorial of hers at the bottom of style.com; I would post for you guys but I can't go back and forth on the pop up.

image from W 12/05:
[SIZE=-2]Posted on November 4, 2005 at 10:29:23 AM by j-j
[/SIZE]
08m.jpg

From fashist-online forum

thanks for the info, cestmagique and model_mom :heart: :flower:

Model: Snejana :heart: (also featuring Freja Beha)
Photographer: Paolo Reversi
"Bewitched" has been edited for Style.com; the complete story appears in the December 2005 issue of W.
01m.jpg
02m.jpg

03m.jpg
06m.jpg

08m.jpg
09m.jpg

10m.jpg
11m.jpg

source: style.com

I saw her open the Dolce Gabanna show and i was thinking "who is this girl?" she is fabulous and i adore her facial structure, she carries herself in an graceful way and something about her is endearing. I do think she is abit short, though, what's her height?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->