Snejana Onopka

^^^:woot: i glad snejana getting all this work

is anyone up for scanning:wink: i never seen her lavin ad either:flower:

I found one on the SS ads thread (no source specified) and im gonna try to find the others in the STACK of magazines i have and photograph them and upload them :flower:

Attachments

• c12.jpg
    c12.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 61
:bounce: wow thanks for posting they look great even though in the second one her eye looks odd:blink:

:flower:

Pencey said:
:bounce: wow thanks for posting they look great even though in the second one her eye looks odd:blink:

:flower:

Yah...reminds me of that ad campaign where Stammy was all cat-eyed O.O

:shock: i thought there was somewhere where i've seen it before... a new trend:neutral:

i love the way she stood though it those pics its like a the runway show where stood at the back.....:unsure: i've lost my thought trance now oh well:lol:

I love this girls walk! Its so interesting and cool! I never seen ne one walk like that!

Snejana is my favorite!:heart:
I remember when i first saw the Lanvin ad i did a maajor double take..i think they just enhanced her features which are already super striking so its like 'woah'..definitely memorable

I don't like the Lanvin Ad but I like her in the Dolce&Gabbana one......I think it's one of her better ones.

i think she was epic last season, but know she is fading for me, i like it when you can barely see her eyes though

She is flawless & perfect! :flower:

Despite her "edgy" facial features she is very versatile (I especially love the melancholy in her eyes).

I guess we have a new Supermodel! She can truely stand in a line with Twiggy and Kate Moss.

Jil Sander show at Milan (feb. 20, 21 HQ)

anakin2005 <WMF>

Jil Sander fw 06
00190m.jpg

00130m.jpg

00390m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben