Sonia Rykiel S/S 10 Paris

Sonia Rykiel is always about FUN! The girls are always so happy. It's nice to see how the models can actually, for once, enjoy the show. I like this collection,for all the vibrant colors!

I think it would be impossible to dislike one of Rykiel\s shows - the clothes are always lovely and the mood of the show is so wonderful and uplifting, finally models are smiling and having fun and not sulking or serious - it never fails to make me happy ^_^

Everything is so fun. I love it when models smile.

There are a lot of wearable clothes but also some hideous quilting and visible shoulder-pads a la Tisci.

i mean, what's there to say? these clothes look so rykiel i swear i've already seen them bobbing at a nightclub somewhere....

I think it would be impossible to dislike one of Rykiel\s shows - the clothes are always lovely and the mood of the show is so wonderful and uplifting, finally models are smiling and having fun and not sulking or serious - it never fails to make me happy ^_^

Agree. This isn't my all-time favorite Rykiel show, but there just isn't a whole lot to dislike about it. Love the see-through raincoat, what a whimsical yet daring idea!

Agree. This isn't my all-time favorite Rykiel show, but there just isn't a whole lot to dislike about it. Love the see-through raincoat, what a whimsical yet daring idea!

the see through coat has been dne before
00030m.jpg

http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/S2009RTW/DG/RUNWAY/00030m.jpg

I'm especially liking the striped coloured tops, I'd love to have one ^_^. It's always fantastic to see a smile on the girls' faces as well, it breaks the icy fierce coolness that's always there on runways; Perhaps their frivolity might put some people off in that they can't focus totally on the fashion, which is the main point, but Sonia Rykiel's shows are known to be a little different, and there's no harm in letting the girls have a little fun right? you can always view the whole collection in all its splendor later, with time on your side. :smile:

I just love the mood of the show. you have to like it. And smiling models make the clothes really beautiful

I may not always love 100% of what she puts out, but i'll always have a soft spot for Rykiel's clothes. They give me warm fuzzies! :blush:

the see-through coat is done a million times already, it's sort of like an underground classic

Sonia Rykiel Spring Summer 2010

[blip]AYGm1SIC[/blip]

They cut a lot for their full video, only 8 min, where it must have been around 15 min.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->