Sonia Rykiel F/W 08.09 Paris

Haha!! This is just lovely! It looks so fun and fresh! I got so cheered up when I saw this collection! And all the models look so lovely too. Happy. I love smiles!

:blush: The spirit at her show is so fantastic! The ending looks like it was fabulous as well. I love seeing the personality of the models shine with the clothing.

This is beautiful! love the cuteness atmosphere in this show and those bunny sweaters are adorable! ^_^

The only time during fashion week when models looks like they are having the time of their life.

where is rest of the collection

Last edited by a moderator:
the show was so rykielistic, very fun and the outfits where very cool w/ a very chic air.

So far I really love this collection! Very fresh and I want the little sweater dress that Irina K. is wearing with the bunny on it. Very cool! I can't wait to see the rest of this collection.

Sonia Rykiel shows are always fun and the models are always so happy!! :wub: Thanks for posting guys. Can't wait to see more

i agree.
wonderful show.

:D haha i really like the rykiel shows. their always fun to watch.

the clothes are not my cup of tee

Always love the energy from her shows, this collection makes me wish i was a Rykiel kind of gal.

Aw this is very cute :wub: I always love Sonia Rykiel, lovely to see the models smiling finally after almost four weeks of aggressive / sad / mellow faces :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->