Sonia Rykiel F/W 08.09 Paris

gorgeous colours......so many great, chic, fun yet interesting clothes here......

Can't say i'm a big fan of the colour scheme but like most of the shapes, i always enjoy sonia rykiel though, such adorable energy

Sonia Rykiel never disapoints me,I love it:D I also adore the fact that the models always seem like they are having fun at her showsB:(heart:

How much do I love this collection?
I love the felt-looking (probably cashmere) jumpers and the gorgeous subtle colours and the wonderful dresses :smile:
I think high-fiving has become a tradition at Sonia Rykiel :smile: Refreshing to see the personalities of the models, if unproffessional :smile:
Really love this collection. One of the best.

I like it but....really...was that dress on Snejana, with the exposed boobs, really necessary?! :lol: :innocent:

I'm in love! The colours are so uplifting which is so nice to see in an Autumn/Winter collection. I love how it's feminine and classic but quirky and fun at the same time!

http://www.anewmuse.net

I love Sonia Rykiel's shows... the collections don't seem to pander much to trends, yet the clothes are always current, and there's always such superb use of colour. I want sooooo many of these. Especially the blurry mohair [?] brown dress with the colourful smudges on it.

I dream of owning a Sonia Rykiel coat.

she is a very under rated designer , her stuff is better than Chloe IMO

Where can we watch this show online??? I am desperate...
cry.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT8W-TaSXJg

Credit Trollo at Youtube :P

I wish there were HQs. I just adore Sonia, this collection isn't my favorite but still quintessentially her! :blush:

Just in case someone doesn't know:
The creative director is Gabrielle Greiss (who's actually german:D)

that was posted on page 2 of this thread...:wink:...

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->