Sony PSP

czilla

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place for this, but there are a couple of threads on ipods, laptops and other gadgets... Apols if it need be moved. :blush:

Regardless, Sony PSP launched this beautiful site in Korea with PSP's very own fashion editorial, complete with model and styling. It's a pretty amusing nod to what could potentially be a whole user base of PSPs that hasn't been tapped... I've seen artists that keep their portfolios on their PSP, and whip it out at meetings.. It's an impressive move, and then to hear them tell of reading downloaded copies of Sin City on it? Watching movies? and *gasp* playing games?

It's a hot product, and I was just wondering if any tFSers own one, or have been lucky enough to canoodle with it? :wink:

gadget <3... <g>

Attachments

• Korean Sony PSP.jpg
    Korean Sony PSP.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 8
i want one.............wooo but i dont have one, and prob won't be allowed to get one. :(

I wish I would have gotten that instead of the Ipod...Oh well...

My friend Mike got one, it is so pointless but so cool at the same time. You buy these tiny DVDs that are sooo adorable cause they're so small.

Diorling said:
I wish I would have gotten that instead of the Ipod...Oh well...
My thoughts exactly! Its nearly impossible to always have the new gadget

The PSP is sexy but my iPod fits in my pocket. Plus the PSP plays MP3s off MemorySticks, and I think that can only go up to 1GB.

It's still really tempting though. I hear some people are having issues with dead pixels and returning their PSPs. Since it was just launched in North America, I'll wait a while and see how things settle.

I just got the sony psp from Costco. It was 345.oo and came with the starter set and 2 games. I love gadgets so I was def. in line to have this. I love it, the graphics when watching movies are amazing. I would not use it for a mp3 player, but it is great to use while traveling on the train/plane etc. It is really impressive, but I do agree unless you have a lot of time on your hands or take a lot of public transportation you probably won't get much use of it.

I do love it!

yeah, I just love it. It's all in the design man -- you can't beat the allure of the ipods and now this beaut. That huge screen? The flat flat product? It's such a winner, at least from a press release standpoint. I just wish i had more hands on experience to judge with. :smile:

But what about the rest of us? The girls who don't mind, and quite frankly relishes, being "one of the guys". The girls who promote and flaunt their sexuality in an industry where most of the sexual tension comes from the 3-D characters one sees on the screen. The girls who lust after the violence and rock n' roll found in so many of today's games? The girl gamers who makes no apologies about the fact that they wants female characters to be hot, squeezed into a latex jumper, have t*tties the size of basketballs, and a gun that can destroy everything within a 20 mile radius?
- from the PSP girl that infamously licked her new toy... :lol: I'm not quite with her on the basketball t*tties, but destroying everything w/i a 20 mi radius? The day they introduce portable Halo on PSP...

Hell yeah, girl gamers.

this is hilarious... from kotaku.com

Attachments

• PSP vs DS.jpg
    PSP vs DS.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 23
I bought one for my brother in Japan. I love it!! I think its so stylish and sleek and also the quality of the screen is incredible!! Over here in the UK theres a delay because they cant meet demands or whatever.

what about the battery life though?
when you use it to watch movies or listen to mp3s, i think they only have 2-3 hours of battery life..
its such a cool thing to have game/movies/music all in one package, but whats the point if the battery dies too soon?

I heard they have around 6 hours of battery life, but I'm def. going to find out about this before I get it so I don't get disappointed again like I did with my iPod. The bad part I heard was that you have to buy your own memory cards and software for watching movies and then it can be quite expensive. But I really want to get it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->