Sophie Turner Jonas

Alvedansen

Reaction score
Sophie Turner (born 21 February 1996) is an English actress, known for playing Sansa Stark on the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones.

In her first role in front of a camera, Turner plays Sansa Stark, the eldest daughter of House Stark in the 2011 HBO fantasy TV series Game of Thrones. Her drama teacher encouraged her to audition for the part. She dyes her blonde hair red for the role.

Turner will play the main role in the indie thriller film Panda Eyes based on the novel Another Me by Catherine MacPhail, acting alongside Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Claire Forlani, Rhys Ifans and Geraldine Chaplin. The film began shooting in November 2012 in the United Kingdom as well as in Barcelona, Spain. Panda Eyes will make its North American premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2013.
wikipedia

sophieturnerfan

"Mirror Mirror" UK Premiere - March 25, 2012

sophieturnerfan

"Game of Thrones" Season 1 DVD Premiere - February 29, 2012

sophieturnerfan

"Game of Thrones" Season 3 LA Premiere - March 18, 2013

sophieturnerfan

The Television Academy of Arts and Sciences Presents An Evening with "Game of Thrones" - March 19, 2013

sophieturnerfan

HBO’s “Game Of Thrones” Season 3 WesterosVIP Event - March 20, 2013

sophieturnerfan

"Game of Thrones" Seattle Premiere - March 21, 2013

sophieturnerfan

"Game of Thrones" The Exhibition New York Opening - March 27, 2013

sophieturnerfan

I absolutely love Sophie's style, it's age appropriate and very chic looking. And I love her on GoT! She's fantastic as Sansa, one of the many standouts on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->