Spanish Street Style

I want to go to Spain! (Para practicar mi epsanol!)
all from vogue.es
imagenes_Mcalle_Coello_pasarela10_7beed8e6.jpg
imagenes_Mcalle_Coello_pasarela12_1565bfa8.jpg

imagenes_Mcalle_Coello_pasarela04_aec0c22d.jpg
imagenes_Mcalle_Coello_pasarela06_1024f09e.jpg

moda_el_born_ok11_g.jpg
moda_calle_serrano_ok4_g.jpg

moda_calle_serrano_ok6_g.jpg
moda_calle_serrano_ok15_g.jpg

moda_calle_p_gracia_ok0_g.jpg
moda_calle_p_gracia_ok19_g.jpg

moda_calle_p_gracia_ok23_g.jpg
moda_calle_p_gracia_ok11_g.jpg

i love the red necklace.
Spaniards have always had one of the nicest styles, too bad they re kinda underated:innocent:

100_1004smfs.jpg

I saw this great and crazy look in Barcelona. it looks like she made her leggins out of some stockings.

The leggings you see on the last pic, are from H&M, I got them too. I mean the pair from the girl with the Ramones bag!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics from Barcelona, from fakenylon.blogspot.com

7septiembre005.jpg
7septiembre002.jpg

7septiembre001.jpg
viernes8septiembre.jpg

viernes8deseptiembre.jpg
calljueu.jpg

10septiembre002.jpg

12septiembre001.jpg
12septiembre004.jpg

13septiembre002.jpg

Ok....WOW :woot: These are some amazing pictures. What I like so far is the use of color without looking too busy. It seems like everyone knows the right way to accent an outfit with color

Spanish women... they devote an inordinate amount of time and money to... their hair. Going to the hairdresser once a week is normal for the average spanish woman (especially the over 40ies)

In my home town (4.000 inhabitants) there are... 14 hairdress saloons:woot:

This is so true of the women in Spain! Before I moved here, my mother got her hair done ALL the time. I mean, we were close, personal friends with our hairstylist. Now, she still cares about her hair but doesn't go to the salon nearly as frequently.

i love this thread as i used to live in spain.

i definitely saw better street style in barcelona rather than madrid. there was one point where a whole lot of people were wearing new rock shoes and clothing with mudflap girl outlines on them.

last time i was in madrid a few months ago i noticed a lot more people wearing american brands such as converse etc. hmmn, im not sure this is such a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"