St. John

ebn0204

Reaction score
People News
Angelina Jolie the new face of fashion label St John
By WENN
Sep 17, 2005, 19:00 GMT

Angelina Jolie has been confirmed as the new face of Californian fashion label St John - and she will also be the voice of the fashion house\'s new children\'s charity.

The Girl, Interrupted beauty has reportedly signed a $12 million (GBP6.7 million) contract which will also see her receive a stake in the fashion house and take on a role as a director.

Richard Cohen, chief executive officer of St John, says, \"Angelina Jolie embodies so many qualities of what St John represents. She is strong, independent and dynamic. She\'s a mother, actress and a philanthropist.\"

Jolie is delighted by the partnership: \"I am a working mother who has set goals to accomplish a lot in this world. I want my wardrobe to be beautiful, sexy and comfortable - all at the same time. St John is all of those things.\"

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/article_1048823.php/Angelina_Jolie_the_new_face_of_fashion_label_St_John

ungh personally i hate st. john.

very tacky and old. and extremely expensive. i mean the prices that they make you pay for these things are ridiculous!

thanks for the info ebn anyways.

i'm surprised she's actually doing this.

64-15front.jpg

ungh.

haha yeah.

i read the article and i thought WTF why is angelina doing it... and then you see the 12 million part. yep. it's all about the moolah.

:(

St. John = Chanel wannabe

Now that Jolie is the face what will that daughter of the founder do for a job? Kelly St. John was a HORRIBLE model, HORRIBLE she had no face no look...nothing...flatline...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
opalmaia170
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->