Stefanel S/S 2010 : Daria, Ieva, Jacquelyn & Kendra by Mario Testino

the cast is very good... however, i expected more from jacquelyn. the last shot is nice though.

Imo, Jacquelyn is amazing! She's totally stealing it! I can't even look at the other girls... :heart:

It's a nice set of images. Great to see Kendra and Jacquelyn as well.

Kendra looks smoking hot in these shots :woot:, she's completely eclipsing the others. I love Jacquelyn but she's doing little to nothing for me here, not that shooting in front of a white backdrop with Mario Testino could help evoke any excitement from me either...:kiss:

Not sure I understand what's going on...:huh:

Daria is certainly the face of the campaign this season. She's the one in print; it's her ads you're going to be seeing in magazines (and IMG has Stefanel on lockdown like nothing else).

Perhaps the other three (Ieva, Jacquelyn and Kendra) are online lookbook only? In store? Point of sale? Weird...:huh:

^I find it odd too but hey, I'm not complaining. Jacquelyn, Ieva & Kendra's shots were gorgeous:heart: I prefer it more than Daria's shots:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
^yep, Daria hasn't been looking that good this season and I much prefer the other three girls in the campaign.

Perhaps the other three (Ieva, Jacquelyn and Kendra) are online lookbook only? In store? Point of sale? Weird...

On their website it's under 'Ad Campaign' after Daria's ads. Might be an in store campaign though, who knows. :huh:

nothing special about the new ads, it's still mundane even with a great cast of girls.

I've just realised something : is Ieva Laguna in the campaign? (can't recognize her...)

Great to see Ieva, Jacquelyn and Kendra in this campaign aswell. It's a bit boring, but they all look beautiful.

Daria kills this ad campaign!

I like these Stefanel ads. i don't know why really. Maybe because Daria looks very fresh in those pictures. :smile: And the clothes looks very comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->