Stella McCartney F/W 2015.16 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Stella-Mccartney-RTW-FW15-Paris-9194-1425893235-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

This is actually really nice. I always enjoy her oversized-but-flattering clothes. The off-shoulder and evening looks at the end reminded me of Raf’s for Dior but still, it’s very elegant.

wow, what's happening here? i like this. first collection of hers i've liked in years. there's some raf simons / dior in the asymetries, but i really like this as a whole, theres a lot of nice outfits and dresses.

That's such a good collection ! The last looks are so chic and classy, perfect for the night.

Aside from the Ewok looks, this is incredible! Very unexpected especially from such a label.

i hate it, nothing exciting here at all and nothing i'd ever buy

Mouais...
In a season where designers are pushing themselves are where we can see more individuality, this is flat.
She can do more and this is safe and kinda boring.
I only like the first look, the dress on Anna E, on Fei Fei and the "furs".

feels like mostly bland clothing in an opulent setting.

i do like those snakey pearl necklaces and the 2 long crochet gowns, but not much else. -_-

the evening dresses are so gorgeous, love the amazing neckline - :wub: very sophisticated

There are some looks in there that are actually perfect, one particularly worthy of a mention being that immaculately shaped grey pant suit on Sanne. I think she was trying veer in a more sophisticated direction here and stopped just short of aging out of her prime audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openfall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->