Stella McCartney

I don't like this kind of pants, but those colours, grey and nude look amazing! :heart:

her daily personal style is so inspiring!

I detest those cropped sweat pants,but otherwise she is kooky organic chic

She's lovely. I didn't know she had a thread on her until today. I love her candid everyday pics. Her outfits are so fresh, wearable and inspiring. Please keep up the good work posting photos :smile:

Designer Stella McCartney attends Stella McCartney's Resort 2011 Presentation at Gavin Brown's Enterprise on June 8, 2010 in New York City.
Stella+McCartney+Spring+2011+Presentation+PcMu20txZltl.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Spring+2011+Presentation+JApmT8d6Tmql.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Spring+2011+Presentation+-kkmVj3cuprl.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Spring+2011+Presentation+_3RSzSMg9rDl.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Spring+2011+Presentation+GGwbY-GgKyVl.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Spring+2011+Presentation+HpwmNuimAFOl.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Spring+2011+Presentation+bqppOLNiMGSl.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Spring+2011+Presentation+VOWxYuj4y-Bl.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Spring+2011+Presentation+4lkWmMTcteUl.jpg

zimbio

I love how she looks better than the actresses who wear her clothes most of the time.

Such a cool look !!

Her jacket's really well cut and I love the mix of sophisticated material with the jeans & tee. The color combination of the whole outfit is elegant and laidback.

I love Stella!!! She looks so good, I wish I could afford her clothes. H&M is as close as I can get to that style.

she looks so gorgeous and cool, never contrived or trying too hard
I love Stella:heart:

The navy jacket looks particularly beautiful against Stella's auburn hair.

Whenever I see her designs being worn - whether on a celebrity, a stranger passing by on the street, or Stella herself - I am blown away. They show such an appreciation of women and attention to making us look our very best.

Stella has such a cool look/aesthetic - she just always looks so naturally stylish. She can wear a ruffle and still look minimalist and simply effortless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->