Stella McCartney for Lesportsac

here's one of the first pics of a bag from this collection. it looks SO nice! this could turn out to be the best line lesportsac's ever done.

15q510z.jpg

looks like nice luggage... but where is the fashion part of it??

i like it too...itll be out in february perhaps.

excerpt and pics from wwd

LeSportsac is upbeat about its new collaboration with Stella McCartney, projecting the 18-month deal will deliver $50 million to $70 million in sales at retail.

The 17-piece, limited edition nylon handbag and luggage collection that was shown to select retailers late last month is signature McCartney: sporty, feminine and utilitarian.

Ready to give birth to her third child, McCartney has motherhood on the brain. Each bag contains compartments for cosmetics and baby wipes and insulating compartments for baby bottles.

The Mum Tote, for instance, comes in a dusty pink nylon with a changing pad and a laptop sleeve. In an e-mail, McCartney said she was focused on making the bags "user-friendly, yet attractive...bags with a point of difference in lightweight travel, not just black; bags that complement your personality and your lifestyle."

Wholesale prices range from $42 for a cosmetic case to $204 for one of the luggage pieces.

Another McCartney hallmark is being environmentally conscious. All the fabrics are made from 100 percent recyclable materials and even the paper hangtag is made from recycled paper. The plastic dust bags in which the handbags come are completely biodegradable.

"We tried to be eco-friendly wherever possible," added McCartney.

"We're trying to take our brand to the next level of high-end style and design," said Steve Jacaruso, president and chief operating officer.

While the contract between McCartney and LeSportsac is for 18 months, there is an option to renew for another six months, Jacaruso said.

5NSTELLA1.jpg

5NSTELLA2.jpg

OMG. The bunny bag is kinda scary and cute at the same time.

Thanks Lucy for posting!

what's with all the evil bunnys on stuff as of late? erin fetherston for target too...

they had that bunny bag in a teenvogue editorial in the latest issue. it runs fo $120

That second bag that lucy posted is kinda sick. I'd love to use it as a carry-on!

Fwd....

Attachments

• stella_lesportsac_01.jpg
    stella_lesportsac_01.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 11
  • stella_lesportsac_02.jpeg
    stella_lesportsac_02.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 18
  • stella_lesportsac_03.jpeg
    stella_lesportsac_03.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 5
yeesh...
i forgot all about this and didn't go to the appointment...

:unsure:...looks like it would have been a waste of time anyway...:ninja:

bleh-

thanks for the pics though...:smile:

what's with all the evil bunnys on stuff as of late? erin fetherston for target too...

:lol: i forgot about you and the bunny phobia!

i like some of the bags/ luggages. not feeling the bunnies though. they are quite frightening.

The black bunny reminds me of Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko tbh. :ninja:

when are these suppose to hit shops? (or have they already???) will they only be sold on the web page or can you buy at em at places like macys???

source: http://www.metrobostonnews.com/

this tote is 150$.

i think it will only be available at lesportsac.com and fancy department stores NOT macy's.

Attachments

• stella.jpg
    stella.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddttss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"