Stephen Sprouse for Louis Vuitton 2009

I adore these bags, especially the speedy 30 with the flowers, absolutely stunning, and I love how it looks pop-artish andy warhol

i just had a friend and customer who came into the shop today!!
she wore a SCARF!!!! from the collection.. UNBELIEVABLE... A MUST HAVE... same material as the leopard one but in bright pink and orange with the rose print. she also had the rose speedy (a little overkill i know) which was so pretty in real life.
she said there was no waitlist for anything either so ill pop in hopefully tomorrow. i NEED that scarf
:woot:

nicky hilton wearing the heels (x17)
hiltons012309_12.jpg

hiltons012309_13.jpg

Does anyone know if the neverfull came in the two sizes? I'm specifically after the large size (with the roses), but there only seems to be a smaller one (about 12") on the UK website.

Also the silk roses scarf- does that come in two lengths? I had assumed it was a shorter neck-tie length, but on the model pic a page back, it appears quite long.

Finally- any idea if any stores in the UK will still have either of these peices?

Thanks in advance :flower:

Does anyone know if the neverfull came in the two sizes? I'm specifically after the large size (with the roses), but there only seems to be a smaller one (about 12") on the UK website.

Also the silk roses scarf- does that come in two lengths? I had assumed it was a shorter neck-tie length, but on the model pic a page back, it appears quite long.

Finally- any idea if any stores in the UK will still have either of these peices?

Thanks in advance :flower:

Stephen Sprouse Tribute Collection has 2 Neverfulls: one in Monogram Graffiti (only in GM - 15.7" x 13" x 7.9") and one in Monogram Roses (only in MM - 12.6" x 11.4" x 6.5")

The Roses Scarf only comes in one size (9.8" x 66.9"). The pic in Vuitton's website seems small, but actually it's pretty long.

Monogram Roses are now available worldwide, Monogram Graffiti will be available starting February 2. :flower:

Does anyone know what color the linings will be on the graffiti wallets? Will they be the classic LV brown or will they be in the same color as the graffiti colors, similar to the Groom wallet series??

The lining in the Monogram Graffiti wallets come in the same color as the graffiti printed outside. Monogram Graffiti Zippy Wallet in Orange also has orange lining... and so on.. :flower:

Stephen Sprouse Tribute Collection has 2 Neverfulls: one in Monogram Graffiti (only in GM - 15.7" x 13" x 7.9") and one in Monogram Roses (only in MM - 12.6" x 11.4" x 6.5")

The Roses Scarf only comes in one size (9.8" x 66.9"). The pic in Vuitton's website seems small, but actually it's pretty long.

Monogram Roses are now available worldwide, Monogram Graffiti will be available starting February 2. :flower:

Thanks! That's what I had thought- I had really wanted the roses neverful in the largest size (i just think it would be so gorgeous and enormous), and not a huge fan of the grafiti neverful.

I love that the Roses glow in the dark! I think it's much cuter than the new graffiti. Even though I'm not much of a LV or flowers person, I would rock it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sfan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->