Stockholm shopping

I think most of the "good" sales started after midsummer, i.e. a week and a half ago.

I went to the Nudie jeans store in Stockholm when I was there and thought it was nice! I got one of the T shirts that has the articles of the declaration of human rights depicted

are there any noteworthy open-air markets or anything like that? I'm going to be in Europe this summer and I'm hoping to make a stop in Stockholm. and what are some stores that carry Cheap Monday's clothing, other than denim? it's kind of hard to find in the US without ordering online. thank you :flower:

I am planning shopping trip to stockholm.
Is there any of these:

Urban outfitters

American Apparel

TopShop?

also I am interested where beyond retro is?

are there any noteworthy open-air markets or anything like that? I'm going to be in Europe this summer and I'm hoping to make a stop in Stockholm. and what are some stores that carry Cheap Monday's clothing, other than denim? it's kind of hard to find in the US without ordering online. thank you :flower:

hmm.. I can´t think of any annual flea markets in the stockholm that are well known, usually the good ones are in the country side and held at different dates by local sports clubs to raise money. you have to be around and be on the look out usually..

cheap monday jeans and all the rest of the cheap monday clothes are carried by Weekday which has 2 huge stores in stockholm. http://weekday.se/

you should check out monki as well which is neighbors with the weekday store in Söder. http://monkigirl.se/ monki is by the same people behind cheap monday/weekday.

I am planning shopping trip to stockholm.
Is there any of these:

Urban outfitters

American Apparel

TopShop?

also I am interested where beyond retro is?

urban outfitters is in östermalm, östermalmstorg´s tube station. the street is biblioteksgatan nr 5.

one american apparel store is located Götgatan 36 (where you also will find one of the better H&Ms, Weekday and Monki)which is on Söder tube station Slussen.

the biggest TopShop is located in a mall called Souk in the central part of the city, tube station T-central. it´s on the main street, drottning gatan nr 53. you can find a Beyond Retro in TopShop and also in the basement of the Souk Mall.

Happy shopping!

I'm going to Stockholm for a few days in August and plan to go shopping there! Basically I'm looking for something that is unique and not likely available in the UK. Are there any cute boutiques, markets, quirky shops or vintage stores I should check out? I'm not looking for high end designer prices!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any recommendations for nightlife? I'm going to Stockholm for a weekend and we're looking for some good bars/clubs/venues (indie, electro music, etc.).

hello !!! i am going there for 2 days, just wanted to know about unique shops, cheap ones also, that can not be found anywhere else.
thanks !!

I really love these boots from Monki but have no way of getting them. Does anyone know if they offer online shopping? I looked at the site but I couldn't find anything. Would it be possible for one of you to buy the boots for me and then ship them to me? I live in Canada, so how much do you think shipping would cost? (I would obviously pay for it)

any fashionista from stockholm can help me wit this?
I wann know if there is somethign liek designerforum.dk (fashion stock sale in few days) in stockholm? i am iterested in few brands like jlindeberg,whyred,tigerofsweden sand..
btw, there is a specil sale of jlineberg @end of nov, so any news abt it?

cheers

Hi guys,
I'm after a pair of boots by Nilson who only ship within Sweden. I'm located in Australia so there's no way for me to get these unless I can find someone who lives in Sweden to order them for me and then send them to my address. I would of course pay for the cost of the boots and the shipping to the Swedish address, and then to my address first - preferably through Paypal. Let me know if you don't mind helping out - I'd reaaaaallly appreciate it. The boots I want are black and in size 38:

http://www.nilsonshoes.com/Kvinna/Modeller/Boots?art=258482&c=SEK

Anyone who can help please PM me:flower:

Thanks!

I wanna recommend the store Awesome Rags!, that sells alot of scandinavian designers and brands as well as some international. Their new flagship store is about 1500square meters and is located at Hamngatan 31, the very central part of sthlm. Great clothes and amazing staff! have a look at their fb page http://www.facebook.com/AwesomeRags

Also in södermalm which is the more artsy part of town i wanna recommend Tjallamalla for small swedish designers and jewellery makers, such a good store with loads of fun one-of-a-kind stuff. They're on the street Bondegatan which also has loads of great restaurants/bars and second hand stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->