Stupid Jessica and stupid Ashlee!!

HotSpot

Reaction score
Jessica's Product Passion

Jessica Simpson: relationship guru? Sure, the dizzy starlet has spent months shooting down rumors that her union to Nick Lachey is on its last legs (granted, those gams are now incredibly toned and clad in Daisy Duke short-shorts), but that doesn't mean others can't benefit from her marital wisdom.

Liz Smith says that when Simpson recently spotted a couple squabbling at a Santa Monica supermarket, she jumped in to offer them helpful and oh-so-practical advice.

"When Nick and I have a tiff we settle it by using sexy lotions and rubbing them all over each other's bodies," Mrs. Lachey supposedly overshared.

The bickering pair, apparently too star-struck and squicked out to tell Jess to mind her own business, reportedly let her show them some of her fave moisturizing marital aids.

Say it with us, people: Ewwww.

In addition to performing what we can only assume is guerilla marketing for her Dessert line of lickable body products, the multi-tasking Simpson also has plans to release a new album.

"I've started thinking about it and I'm gonna try to release it coinciding with the ['Dukes of Hazzard'], which is June 24," she tells MTV. "That's a quick time period, but I think I can do it."

The rapidly diminishing "Newlyweds" star (seriously Jess, eat some carbs -- we're begging you) is currently working on songs for the popcorn movie's soundtrack, including a duet with the red-headed stranger himself, Willie Nelson.

"I haven't done that yet, but we will be doing something," she says of her co-star. "I was just in the studio with [producers] Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis recording the single ... I can't wait for people to hear it."

Coincidentally, Jessica's hubby hopes to release his album right around the same time, which we're certain won't cause any friction whatsoever within their marriage.

"It's definitely not gonna be the straight-ahead pop ballad thing that people have been used to hearing from me," Lachey tells the cable channel of the follow-up to "SoulO," his lamely titled, slow-selling 2003 effort. "I'm trying to mix it up a little bit."

No word on whether Nick's idea of "mixing it up" means we can expect a rap of him dissing Jessica's omnipresent best friend Cacee Cobb or an emo plea for father-in-law Joe Simpson to leave them alone.

"Part of the beauty of music is experimentation and kind of finding yourself and your direction," he explains. "That's what I've been doing the past few months -- writing and singing and demo-ing and getting back to the kind of musical frame of mind and what it is that I really want to do."

The erstwhile 98 Degrees heartthrob says he's aiming to release his first single at the end of May or early June. "I'm just trying to catch [Jessica]," he tells MTV.

And finally, Jessica's tonally challenged sis Ashlee has been working the sympathy angle while on the road. During several recent concert stops, the screeching singer has introduced her song "Love Me for Me" by telling the crowd, "I've had a tough year."

She then talks about the lessons she's learned from her "SNL" lip-synching trials and out-of-tune tribulations. The upshot of Ashlee's hard-knock education, according to the Chicago Sun-Times? "I don't have to be perfect."

Source: MSN news

No one feels sorry for you Ashlee :rolleyes:

Sorry guys I accidently posted this twice :doh: - could a mod plz delte one? thanks and sorry again

you know it's funny but they stick dynamite up their own butt with their ignorance...it's going to explode on them anytime soon

LOL I hope so. Their time is almost up... and they are only in their 20's

Jessica is only money driven now...it's disgusting.

Tough year!? Oh yea.. it's really tough making millions of dollars in exchange for having absolutely no talent. Psssh! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica annoys the hell out of me now. I guess she always has, but it's just gotten worse. She seems to think she's smart... I'm almost embarassed for her.

Luna said:
Tough year!? Oh yea.. it's really tough making millions of dollars in exchange for having absolutely no talent. Psssh! :rolleyes:
True!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how they describe Ashlee as the 'Screeching singer'

i love jessica...so i'm not going to say anything..but i do like her.

HotSpot said:
"It's definitely not gonna be the straight-ahead pop ballad thing that people have been used to hearing from me," Lachey tells the cable channel of the follow-up to "SoulO," his lamely titled, slow-selling 2003 effort. "I'm trying to mix it up a little bit."

Geez. He came from a sub-par boyband, married a sub-par singer, sub-par, sub-par, sub-par. I won't be surprised if this will flop as well.

This is far too much boyband knowledge for one straight guy to admit. :innocent:

HotSpot said:
LOL I hope so. Their time is almost up... and they are only in their 20's

I cannot wait for that day. I'd rather hear about Ms. Hilton's activities over these two. At least Paris is somewhat interesting.

I like Jessica and Ashlee. They are overexposed, but Nick and Jess had arguements on the show so them fighting in public doesnt surprise me.

I really cannot stand Ashlee "oh boo hoo me" Simpson, I even signed that online petition to stop her singing - which had something like 15000 sigs on it haha

Its sad because I used to like Jessica. She used to be like a "C" list celebrity and Newlywed's was her last chance at fame.... I think heard her dad say that in an interview. It worked big time, but it's so true whoever said she is only driven by money now- I don't even care for her anymore.

They're parents kinda freak me out - I mean imagine if your parents were THAT involved in your marriage/life :blink:
I read somewhere how Jessica went for an audition and her Dad and the producer both knew she was *cough cough* not very good, so her Dad was like "Wait I have my other daughter in the car, let me get her to try out for the part!"
Talk about being hungry for fame....

tastes_like_chic said:
They're parents kinda freak me out - I mean imagine if your parents were THAT involved in your marriage/life :blink:
I read somewhere how Jessica went for an audition and her Dad and the producer both knew she was *cough cough* not very good, so her Dad was like "Wait I have my other daughter in the car, let me get her to try out for the part!"
Talk about being hungry for fame....

Terrible.... As much as I wish I was famous, celebrities like the Simpson sisters make me not want to be :lol:

oh yeah that dad is nutty...he has it for jessica and treats ashlee like a piece of crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->