Stupid Jessica and stupid Ashlee!!

Jlgnxd said:
oh yeah that dad is nutty...he has it for jessica and treats ashlee like a piece of crap.

Yeah he seems like Mr Creepy, like once when he was boasting about Jessica's D cups :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
It sucks because I can't remember the actual interview - pretty sure itwas radio though!

i like jessica. shes not the sharpest tool in the shed but shes got talent..it may not be ur type of music but there's no denying the girl can sing.

im looking forward to seeing Ashlee in a where are they now? episode about a yr from now..

I don't know about Jessica but I don't think there is much argument about Ashlee's singing abilities :(

also giving her her own show..i wouldn't be surprised if some of the mtv executives and the simpsons have some special out-of-work relationship. when i hear her articulate her thoughts it reminds me of someone half her age.

TokyoVogue said:
you know it's funny but they stick dynamite up their own butt with their ignorance...it's going to explode on them anytime soon

lmao! how true. but they couldn't have stuck that dynamite without their dad's help. I'm not a fan of them, but I do feel bad for them because of their dad. It seems like he's just using his daughters for his own greed. And tastes_like_chic I remember him boasting about Jessica's D-cups too! :yuk: :sick: Talk about creepy..

How did they got here anyway? They just came and now they are everywhere, doing nothing and getting paid for it...
And why did Jessica had to r*pe Robbies song Angels? Horrrrrible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->