Style My Hair #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

southerncutie

Reaction score
I'm getting my hair cut this week- and I want to see what people say is their favourite hair cut... who knows, I might use it. I don't have a pic w/ me- but I LOVE Reese Witherspoon's hair in Legally Blonde- I have her face shape except I have a cleft in my chin~ Share share!! :lol:

Umm...you probably won't like my favourite styles, but here goes... :rolleyes:
Louise Brooks (this is the cut I have right now:(

I have below shoulderlength with ringlets...apparently...so I guess that's my fave.

Those are cute purplelucrezia! I Really like the Twiggy and Milano cut. My hair is short now, but it doesn't look nearly as good. :(

I think I may do flapper waves for prom. I know it isn't a haircut, but do you happen to have any pics purplelucrezia?

Thanks purpelucrezia. The last one if my favorite too, but they all look so glamourous. :flower:

purplelucrezia- i love them!! your hair must be soo cute!! :woot: I'm going to probably get Rachel Bilson's haircut (she plays Summer on the OC) it'll work with my hair type- curly/wavy/crazy depending on the day of the week.. and it will look awesome straight

Originally posted by southerncutie@Feb 24th, 2004 - 2:03 pm
purplelucrezia- i love them!! your hair must be soo cute!! :woot: I'm going to probably get Rachel Bilson's haircut (she plays Summer on the OC) it'll work with my hair type- curly/wavy/crazy depending on the day of the week.. and it will look awesome straight
Thanks, that was sweet of you! :blush: Actually, my hair is a major pet peeve... I tend to be pretty fickle, so I end up getting it recut pretty often. :lol: Here is another one of my favourites.

I love your haircut choices Purple!! I have a Mohawk though... :doh:

post-10-1077576081.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"