Style My Hair #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem :smile:

Hey I can see all four pics now! Weird computer. You have great cheekbones!:flower:

I like Kim Noorda's haircut that was posted earlier. I think that would suit you (especially if you've had it before and liked it). Or even a sharper bob. If you wanted to go really short you could too. The length it is now suits you too and I like the sideswept partially grown out fringe you have happening. I think you have a face that could pull off nearly any haircut, it would really depend on your lifestyle and how much time (if any) you wanted to invest in styling your hair every day.

Thanks a lot:flower: It's nice to know that you think Kim Noorda's haircut would suit me, especially because I was thinking about cutting it again... But if I go short, I should keep my light color I guess.
Anyway, thanks for the tips!

Hey i wanted to know someone could help me. :smile:
i just cut my bangs a week ago but i think its weird. I dont have a picture of it (im not in great shape at the moment tired with fashion week ^_^) but i think they might be too thick like i cut too much hair. Is there any way i can fix that? :S

thanks in advance! (i really need it im tired of putting it up with a clip :()

Here's a few pics of my hair:

Right now it looks like this

And it used to look like this a loong time ago, but it was damaged because I bleached it in a bad salon to obtain that color (yeah, stupid me...)

I want to grow it longer but I don't know if I should because my hair is very fine and I think it would look even thinner. I also don't know if I should dye it red again because I loved it (but obviously, without bleaching it) or if I should stay with my natural color. Or if there's any other color you guys could recommend . Thanks in advance :wink:

(P.S.: Sorry, the pics are HUGE :S)

Last edited by a moderator:
The red does look nice on you, but I think a warm caramel brown might be nice, too. Like the natural brown that mixed ethnicities oftentimes have.

Got a cut and color. I told her to cut off about 6 inches and asked for a more red copper shade. i love it:D

Before
19867_541048294759_203801386_32129186_4257127_n.jpg

After
19867_541794743869_203801386_32154256_3185104_n.jpg

my own pics

I'm debating getting a new haircut since I am experiencing a lot of thinning and breakage in the front so it's randomly short anyway. So I'm debating cutting some bangs to hide the breakage, but I cannot decide what bangs and style would look good.

Suggestions?

IMG_0099.jpg

Photo55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back