Sukeina S/S 2021 New York

The neon green looks and the last dress reminded me of Givenchy Haute Couture Spring 2011 a fair bit.

The daywear is competent, it has some interesting techniques at least...I feel like I haven't seen anything today but ruched sundresses in hideous prints.

Never been a fan of volumes...but they are tastefully executed here! I love the black waistcoat from look 16.

7IFYVFDa_o.jpg

font vogue

For me, this is the definition of high fashion. The collection was full of interesting and explosive volume, beautiful colors and textiles, and new innovative ideas. This may very well be the best showing in New York this season. Nearly everything about the collection was captivating.

Looks like Givenchy by Tisci. That black waistcoat is the best thing here.

This is the type of black designer that needs to be pushed out there. Not the mediocre ones like Christopher John Rogers, Lanquan Smith, or Fenoel who's only call to fame is being black! Finally there's hope again in American fashion.

The dramatic shoulder definition in the first few looks are a bit too textbook HF for my taste, but it's a winning collection! Never heard of this brand, but I must say I'm impressed! Everything looks immaculate without being too referential.

Very much intrigued by these looks!!

[URL='https://imgbox.com/bFq6sT2M'][/URL]

Vogue Runway via @aracic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->