Supermodel Challenge Game Season 4 - Paint by Numbers.

yours is nice either
i love editorial pic

btw when it will be finished we will start to play it again?

Winner will be announced by tomorrow evening. :flower:

Nemezide, I don't think we're gonna play the game again right away. We'll probably take a break. :flower:

So here we are....just moments away from announcing the winner of the Supermodel Challenge Game. It has been a fun journey, with some amazing entries and great players. :flower:

Polina and Natalia are both gorgeous models with great portfolios. Each challenge, Day and rachyroo showed us just how versatile and amazing these 2 were with their creative and unique entries.

Choosing a winner was hard..,

The Winner of the Supermodel Challenge Game is......

POLINA KOUKLINA with RACHYROO! :buzz:

Congrats Rachyroo (and Polina)! :heart: I rediscovered Polina as a model thanks to your entries.

And thank you to the judges for keeping the game together. :flower:

:o.......:woot:!!!

Thankyou everybody!:blush: I honestly didn't expect to get this far let alone win, so I really am very pleased. And then to be up against the force of Day and Natalia! Congrats Day!:flower:

I'm also glad that people have rediscovered Polina and hopefully seen her in a new light. Now if only people would give her more work!:(

Final thankyou to the judges for their hard work.:wink::flower: I had a whole lot of fun this season!:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->