Supermodel Challenge Game Season 5!!

The Desert Queen

A Place In The Sun ~ Join Anja Rubik on a fantasy trip to the desert ~

The Regal Beauty ~ Even looking away Anja oozes attitude, intensity & mystery ~

The Beach Siren ~ Anja’s face is covered by a cap but she is not hiding!
Her body language is strong. Even half naked she doesn’t look vulnerable or shy. She’s a tough girl this Anja!
Even if you take away her physical beauty the most beautiful parts of her will still be left: her intelligence, her passion, her spirit ~

But who exactly is Anja Rubik? I’m not quite sure! She never gives everything away but keeps you guessing - wanting more!

credits: anja's thread scanned by helligirl, herfamedgoodlooks, fmd1

^love your entry!
clap.gif

good luck to Mafiosa and rachyroo! you guys both did a wonderful job. for me, you're both winners!
redwine.gif

^ thank you hun :heart: i gave it my best shot! now it's all up to the judges!

and i agree with both of us being winners :flower:

^Wonderful entry!:flower:

Thank you for all the support everybody! I'm feeling the :heart:! Looking forward to the finale!

Time to choose the winner!!!! :buzz: I have favourite. Just because I like the model more though both entries have always been amazing.

I have a feeling who's your favorite, and I actually agree with you. Can't wait for the results! :clap:

Okay everyone, i just got back from a month in india and the minute my plane was taking off, i was thinking about this game and trying frantically to remember if i ever posted the winner. i convinced myself that i did, and stopped thinking about it for a while. naturally, i came back and the first thing i notice is that i definitely DIDNT post the winner, and i am so sorry for that. this game has obviously lost its spark, largely in part because of me and my lack of presence. im very sorry everyone:cry:

HOWEVER, i dont want to just stop when we're so close!

so
THE WINNER
of the supermdel challenge game is
:clap::clap:MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK with rachyroo! :clap::clap:
congratulations! its been a loooong time coming!

Wowee!:woot: Thank you so much!:buzz:

I had such fun, yet again with this game and I'm blown away to have won. Thanks to such a great model!

Thank you for the congrats iJW and for your support, I'm glad you got to see your girl Magda win it!:flower::winkiss:

Congrats to Mafiosa, I echo the sentiments I sent you in my karma message.:flower:

A last thank you to yogini, for all your hard work this season!:kiss::flower::flower::flower:

yay, finally a winner! i'm so happy that we got some closure even if i didn't win :wink:

congrats to rachyroo, your entries were stunning :heart:

and many thanks to yogini for keeping the game going to the bitter end, it can't have been easy being the only judge :flower::winkiss:

(oh and thanks to all the anjaholics for their support!!! :heart::wub::winkiss:)

Oh, wow! Congratulations! You certainly deserved it, rachyroo, really!
Thank you, as well, yogini for having the game to begin with. What fun!
And to Mafiosa who always entertained me with her beautiful entries. :heart:

congrats rachyroo!
dance.gif

Mafiosa honey, you also did a great job :wink: you're also a winner! :heart:
thanks for the game yogini :flower:

any change we could have a 6th one?

^I have just been thinking about this, if yogini108 wouldn't mind, I would love to host it as it seems that she's not online that often anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->