Supermodel Challenge Game Season 5!!

I just think if everyone's busy and if the game lost the spark then we should at least finish it :smile:

Maybe you could declare winner then because nobody else is here ^_^:woot::heart:

Andi! Magda! Anja!

Okay everyone, I want to seriously apologize for the delays. My life has been extremely busy, but I know that thats not really a legitimate excuse, so im just very sorry. :blush: hopefully you can all forgive me.

NOW, it is time for the challenge for the top 3!
I mean, it's summer. The girls are busy shooting editorials and planning ahead for the fall. For this challenge, they are being asked to represent some major companies in 3 aspects of their lives--makeup, streetwear, and one editorial shot.
Magda-you are the american apparel woman
andi-you are the free people woman
anja- you are the j crew woman​
So I want to see three pictures. a beauty shot (backstage at a fashion show) with appropriate makeup for your brand, a streetwear shot of the girl emitting the attitude of the brand in her own personal life, and an editorial shot that could run as an ad for that company.
good luck! you have a week!

of course i forgive you yogini :flower: :wink:
thanks for posting the new challenge! looking forward to seeing andi & magda's entries :heart:

Oh, wow this is going to be hard. I'm really excited though! I'll start looking now!

Is anyone else having trouble finding pictures when Imageshack is stopping the hosting on tfs at the moment?:cry:

oh! THATS what happened!?
imageshack is EVERYWHERE it seems, and none of the photos are actually working :cry:

Imageshack and tFS have a bad relationship, I'm very glad I'm not the only one who is having issues. =[

Unfortunately, I am unsure if I will be able to have my entry in by the end of the week. I have company over at my house and I only have a laptop, of which I am still trying to get used to (I have no files of Andi on here, it would be a general inconvenience). I will really, really try to get it in, though.

Magdalena Frackowiak For American Apparel
MF:heart:AA

.the Ad

.the Make-Up

.the Attitude

-Magda smoulders, luring you in with her provacative stance.
-The make-up look is natural, young and fresh. Barely there, unkempt hair, very LA.
-The attitude, highly energetic, fun and addictive.​

(wikipedia, mycitymate, scanned by Charllotte, fashionmag, shouker)

Huge thank you to iJustWalk, for the help locating the pictures!:flower::kiss:

WOW! Fantastic entry! Again, I will try very hard to get my entry in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"