Supplies/ Sources for Designers: Fabrics, Textiles, Trimings, Notions, Findings, Etc.

Tushka_BeLLa said:
That's good to know, thanks Lena!

Yeah, like Lena said, it isn't an issue. You can ADD whatever you want. The issue is re-selling an item that has a tag removed without the permission of the producer.

Where to buy super quality fabrics online?

Heya!

For a while I've been thinking about having jeans, t-shirts etc. custom tailored for me. Not only I hope for a nice fit, but I am also quite excited as to chose excatly which fabrics I want - if I knew where to get them, that is. And that's the problem - I find it quite hard to find any online stores that sell quality fabrics. All I see is "cheapest place on the net" and "It simply doesn't get cheaper!" and what not. And that's not really what I want. I want quality. I was also thinking about e-bay - is it possible to find anything interesting there? I'm looking for denim, cotton, silk, cashmere, merino, everything! Any link would be very appreciated!

Best regards,

5HM

(Oh, and I don't know it this was the right place to post, but just move it if can think of some where better! :smile:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon MOOD fabrics will have a new website up that will take ordersfr fabrics posted on it.

What is MOOD fabrics? And you are speaking of a new website - do they have an old one, and if so, what is the URL?

american apparel has tri-blend shirts now. pretty soft.

t-shirts in australia

does anyone know of a good place in australia to get t-shirts? i'd like to print some. i'm looking for good fashion quality t-shirts in a variety of sizes for men and women.
any help would be appreciated,
michael.

this might be better in another forum, no?..
like shop til you drop...or something..

anyway...american apparel tees are great for printing..
and what about bonds tshirts?..

american apparel in aus has a website..
http://americanapparel.com.au/

but i buy them in one of those shops in bondi junction - sydney..
in the oxford st pedestrian mall...parallel to spring st...

where in aus are you?..

bonds is available all over the place too..

Merged with existing thread. If you do a search first, you'll find ongoing threads on almost everything. :wink:

Sources for Fabrics / Textiles - shopping in person or online

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to TFS but I love all of the information I've gained from it just in the past evening! I am the owner of a label, Newwich and we are set to launch Spring 2008. I've found all the fabrics I need but one, silk. Any ideas on manufacturers who sell repp striped silk ? Well look forward to some feedback here and look out for the launch of Newwich, we're taking a new approach to the silk tie.

No Label T-shirts etc...

Does anybody know where I can get plain T-shirts without labels at the neckline? For printing and putting my own label..

I've found some US brands but I live in Europe so the shipping cost too much...

Please, someone!

Thanks...

Em

Fabric Shops in London or Online

I am new to this so apologies if this is a pathetic question :blush:

I had a look around Berwick St, London but I couldn't find what I was looking for and I found the prices quite high :shock:

Are there any more places to look in London or online.

Thanks in advance...

um, what are you looking for? i must say London has a very disappointing garment/ fabric district.

There are supposed be cheaper fabric shops in shepherd's bush or you could try the bricklane area. I also found numerous fabric shops in Marylebone sort of around the Marylebone Lane area.....

FABRIC itself is not so expensive, the cost in storage, ship, and other points make the fabric expensive in the cloth shop, I think.

I used to buy fabric in market, in China.

There are supposed be cheaper fabric shops in shepherd's bush or you could try the bricklane area. I also found numerous fabric shops in Marylebone sort of around the Marylebone Lane area.....

Thank you I will go and have a gander around Marylebone :D

100% Cotton Jersey in different shades of grey
Are you willing to purchase something overseas? There are some great fabric shops here in NYC.

Also look into Spandex house here in NYC. They cover all kinds of stretch fabric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->