Svetlana Khorkina - gymnastic Diva

Foxie-Pooh

Reaction score
Doesn't she look like Kate Moss? Now that she has retired from gymnastic maybe she can enter the modeling business!
r77747062.jpg

I can see a slight resemblance...

But despite thinking Kate Moss is the most beautiful woman in the world, I doubt you'd get very far in the modelling industry looking like another girl...

I just told my BF the same thing the other day. I think she looks alot like Kate Moss. I wish she would have won the gold :cry:- it was her 3rd and final Olympics. I love how her lanky limbs look flipping all over the place. For me, she's always had more personality than the others :flower:

Originally posted by paprika_hiccup@Aug 20 2004, 01:10 AM
I just told my BF the same thing the other day. I think she looks alot like Kate Moss. I wish she would have won the gold :cry:- it was her 3rd and final Olympics. I love how her lanky limbs look flipping all over the place. For me, she's always had more personality than the others :flower:
[snapback]339176[/snapback]​

i agree! i wanted to see her win gold. she deserves it! :cry: :cry: :cry:

She does model in Russia and act. She put her career on hold to perform in this year's Olympics.

I've wanted to post something about her ever since I heard the announcer's commentary on her...

Yes, she has modeled in Russia for a while now, and isn't ashamed of calling herself a "Diva".

I'm sure she's a great woman, but she seemed arrogant in her interviews... but it would have been nice to see her win Gold at her final "Ball", as she called it.

and a not-so-flattering pic of her on the Rosie O'Donnel show a couple of years back

nothing like kate moss at all.

it says during the olympics that she is already a model in russia as well as a singer. an all around diva and that's what she prefers to be called.

and one last pic - training just prior to the Olympics

One of het attempts in modelling, as a Longines Ambassadress of Elegance

she looks quite tall but she's only just 5'5

awfully thin too (even for a gymnast).. everytime she lands, i'm so worried she might snap

I think she has the most stunning face... When I first saw her I wanted to post something on her... She is gorgeous! But a little skinny... She doesn't really remind me much of Kate Moss though

Originally posted by PradaP@Aug 20 2004, 02:41 AM
she looks quite tall but she's only just 5'5

awfully thin too (even for a gymnast).. everytime she lands, i'm so worried she might snap
[snapback]339298[/snapback]​

Me too, watching her in the all-around competition was a cringe-fest at my house...my mum and I thought she looked like a skeleton from the waist down...I think she's facially rather pretty, though. I like the Longines ad. I just want her to gain the weight back that she used to have...

during the team competition even the announcers were expressing concern about her dramatic weight loss.

I do think her face is beautiful though... she jsut needs to get some shape back in her legs.

I was watching and I really wanted her to win... I think she's gorgeous and her long legs make all her moves a lot more graceful...

khorkina14.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->