Swarovski x Skims 2023 : Kim Kardashian by Mert Alas

Is this costume jewellery or clothes? Because if it's underwear, those fancy embellishments will be off with the first wash.

These photos are horrible… Marcus, please come back!

She looks very J Lo. The first has some sort of sixties allure. A soft spot on Sharon Tate. The rest is Jennifer Lopez.

The pieces alone are just rip offs from Bob Mackie, Tisci's naked dresses at Givenchy (maybe some from Burberry), 90s D&G (which she used a lot for that Spring/Summer 2023 curation she did), McQueen's Swarovski pieces (i.e. Spring 2004), that Gucci by Michele bodysuit... and the list goes on.

A pointless, reductive endeavour that in the end will give her more cash in their pockets.

So tacky. Looks cheap. And the SKIMS logo is making it even more tacky and cheap.

Love everything in this campaign.

I've never watched a minute of KUWTK but I just love her newly found modeling career. I could have her fronting Chanel instead of those miserable sulky young ladies.

She looks very J Lo. The first has some sort of sixties allure. A soft spot on Sharon Tate. The rest is Jennifer Lopez.

Now you've mentioned Sharon Tate I'm even MORE in love with this - very much see Tate in the beauty styling here. I'm like a moth to a flame with anything Kim K-related and think she's photographed well here, love the lighting and the styling. Yeah... I'm a fan! :heart:

I think she looks great here! My first thought was Cher but I see the Sharon Tate too. I'm not really liking the way her foot's placed in the first pic though

Marcus is where?!? Not that his presence could help but still? Anyone knows anything? Did they split up???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->