Swimwear summer 2006

Reaction score
Bathing Suits.... what are some good ones?

what are some good bathing suits? i need a new one... do you know any good designers that design good bathing suits bikinis 2 piece.... i want one to wear in France. thanks so much

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say Rosa Cha and Speedo...
Rosa Cha bikinis are to die for. It's Brazilian and damn popular.

Penguin "Electra" Shorts

I'm not a fan of the bikini style bathing suits, so I still do a board short style... although, I'm finding that the new, shorter styles are a compromise between the bikini/speedo things and the board shorts... cuz board shorts can get boring, if you let them... I always spice my shorts up... this season, I just got the new Penguin "Electra" bathing suit/board shorts and I love it! haven't worn it yet, but I tried it on and I can't wait to wear it.

Hey guys, summer's just around the corner and I'm getting desperate for some bikini-inspiration.

What beachstyle will you have this summer?
Post pics of some nice bikinis/bathing suits that you like.

Here are some of my favourites.

URL]

V254321.jpg

Both from Victorias secret.

21228_f_org.jpg

From Salinas.

Love the ones you posted Mona I also like this one from Victoria's Secret
V254028.jpg

Has anyone seen a suit for a woman with a larger chest that gives you a little lift?

It's tough to find a nice suit that does this and doesn't look like your grandmother would wear it.

Any help would be appreciated :rolleyes:

Danaele the Victoria's Secret colorful one is gorgeous!! I didn't see it myself, which section was it in?

OK i ordered a bathing suit from Victoria Secrets and OH MY GOD it was sooo crappy so crappy! horribly made. DONT BUY FROM THEM! that is my biggest warning unless its OP from VS i bought An OP bathing suit and its great! just the Victoria Secret bathing suits are horrible!!!!

i'm usually DEFINITELY not a juicy person - at all - but i love this suit. i try to stick to dark colors because they look amazing with a tan and my dark hair...

(pic from bloomingdales.com)

45551_fpx.tif

FashionWhore222 said:
OK i ordered a bathing suit from Victoria Secrets and OH MY GOD it was sooo crappy so crappy! horribly made. DONT BUY FROM THEM! that is my biggest warning unless its OP from VS i bought An OP bathing suit and its great! just the Victoria Secret bathing suits are horrible!!!!

OMG I was gonna order a bunch!! Could u be more specific like was it the material or the fit or what? :shock: That really sucks!!

it just fit wierd and was really bad quality meterial. it was sooo cheap feeling and looking. the top mainly was very bad. the bottoms were awesome though

who designed this bathing suit?

is this PUCCI maybe? from Mischa-B.com

Attachments

• okus_12dec05_01.jpg
    okus_12dec05_01.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 7
Ah I see thanks for explaining

Micsha's swimsuit is awesome I don't know who designed it though, I'd also like to know!

HeatherB said:
Has anyone seen a suit for a woman with a larger chest that gives you a little lift?

It's tough to find a nice suit that does this and doesn't look like your grandmother would wear it.

Any help would be appreciated :rolleyes:

If youre wanting a bikini usually stay away froma triangle top on a string since that would spill over...better a halter like shape or a bra underwire supported top.

Like this kind of shape
V253502.jpg
( all victoriasecret.com)

and then theres also more fun styles of one piece or tankinis that dont look too granny like.

V254175.jpg

V251498.jpg

crepebacksatin said:
i'm usually DEFINITELY not a juicy person - at all - but i love this suit. i try to stick to dark colors because they look amazing with a tan and my dark hair...

I tried that on..its actually really cute on^_^ ..I'm debating that...or a D&G plunging leopard one piece.

What are some ideal bikini tops for bustier gals but with smaller waist, chest circumference? I know halter tops would be good. But halter tops with a deep v-neck doesn't seem to hold anything in. So are there any other style that would prevent overexposure?

Dooney and Bourke Swimwear?

My friend just bought a swimsuit from a local retail store and it's Dooney and Bourke. However I was under the impression that they do not make swimwear...Does anyone know?

K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->