TAO F/W 10.11 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by wongak, Mar 6, 2010.

1. adorefaith

adorefaith i'm almost ready..

luckyme you picked out most of my faves too..:heart: so much of this is divine.. i love the way you can stare at a single picture for so long and it's like layers of an onion, discovering new bits and pieces the longer you look at it. it's a beautiful collection, so quiet in its beauty but it still makes such an impact.

2. Monmonde

Monmonde New Member

So much poetry in this collection. :heart: Gorgeous patchwork pieces.

3. Squizree

Squizree Looking Up

She's always been so exceptionally talented at combining different textures and different lengths. I like the small bow and ribbon detailing in some of the outfits.

In general though, it's just too homeless-chic for me. I appreciate her talent and technique a lot but I don't find this kind of dress appealing.

It reminds me of Hansel and Gretel....lol

4. eeyore

eeyore Member

i want the last black dress in 8! the upclose shot of the orange print material is pretty.

5. starblood

starblood Member

I really like some pieces; a great mix of textures + cutting/layering, especially when you take a closer look to the details.
    BUT some pieces look totally pointless, too homeless-chic, as Squizree said above.
    plus the socks really get on my nerves, for me it totally ruins the whole collection...