Tatjana Patitz

OMG, whatta mistake,did it sound p*rno right? :P :P well, too late to edit it, I was just trying to say only "gang".

Last edited by a moderator:
90s_fan3 said:
wow thanks! :flower: , also new to me, Is Cameron Alborzian the guy of the first picture?

You know it, he was hot in the early 90's.

A set of favorite Tatjana photos from a layout by Philip Dixon for Bazaar(1992).

90s_fan3 said:
thank you! :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

No problem. Here is Tatjana by Francesco Scavullo(1990) for their Cosmo cover shoot.

90s_fan3 said:
OMG :woot: that pic is amazing! :flower: :flower: :flower:

Tatjana's got the classy thing down, so this pic couldn't be anything but great!

OMIFAN9 said:
Tatjana's got the classy thing down, so this pic couldn't be anything but great!

B) B) :wink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Tatjana, I love you, where are you now?

90s_fan3 said:
B) B) :wink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Tatjana, I love you, where are you now?

You are too much:lol: ! The last I saw of her was in like 2004(maybe 2003) I believe for 'When Supermodels Ruled The World'. She pretty much looks the same. I remember her being kind of down, because she wanted kids, but was having horrible back problems. Even if she doesn't have the problems anymore, I think it's too late for her too have them now:cry: . Here are another set of beauties(where she is listening & waiting for you)!:wink: Photo Souce:tatjanapatitznet

Tatjana for Vogue Us(1994) by Elgort.:heart:

Tatjana for Italian Vogue mid-90's, check out the super form! Photo Credit:scanned by me

OMIFAN9 said:
Tatjana for Italian Vogue mid-90's, check out the super form! Photo Credit:scanned by me

The photographer is Steven Meisel?

OMIFAN9 said:
You are too much:lol: ! The last I saw of her was in like 2004(maybe 2003) I believe for 'When Supermodels Ruled The World'. She pretty much looks the same. I remember her being kind of down, because she wanted kids, but was having horrible back problems. Even if she doesn't have the problems anymore, I think it's too late for her too have them now:cry: . Here are another set of beauties(where she is listening & waiting for you)!:wink: Photo Souce:tatjanapatitznet

114990-tatjana-patitz-bw3.jpg
<-- I love this one, British Vogue by Herb Ritts :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:.

yep, I saw a video of that tv-show where Tatjana, Naomi and Cindy were talking a about the famous 1989 picture.

and she have a kid!

OMIFAN9 said:
The Supers by Herb Ritts(1989).

I have a postcard with this picture! :smile:
you know what? I grew up seeing these faces and bodies, I still remember george micheal's vid, they had an aura that you can't find in nowadays models... but... but... I wouldn't change any of them with amanda m., erin w. o daria... probably I was already in post-supermodels mood at that time! :lol:

OMIFAN9 said:

totally, her body is so powerful. :heart: :flower:

eword said:
I have a postcard with this picture! :smile:
you know what? I grew up seeing these faces and bodies, I still remember george micheal's vid, they had an aura that you can't find in nowadays models... but... but... I wouldn't change any of them with amanda m., erin w. o daria... probably I was already in post-supermodels mood at that time! :lol:

you're totally right, that era is unforgettable, the girls were so powerful that the clothes of the designers were ignored in the fashions shows, every thing was like "Oh that's Linda!" and "wow, Cindy is here".

Photographers like Ritts, Meisel, Demarchelier, Weber and Lindbergh shot their best pictures due to the quality of the girls at that time.

oh the great days. :rolleyes: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->