Tatler September 2009 : Diane Kruger by Thomas Nutzl

Her head looks photoshopped on. I don't know if it's the collar or what, but it doesn't look right.
and what is with the Diane Kruger craze? Thats two september covers now.

Her head looks photoshopped on. I don't know if it's the collar or what, but it doesn't look right.
and what is with the Diane Kruger craze? Thats two september covers now.

Inglourious Basterds is coming out this month :smile:

She looks beyond gorgeous on the cover. I agree that the angle of the head is a little strange, but the styling and her face make up for that imo.

Exquisite cover:heart:, I love Diane and think shes such a true beauty and I love the way she wears this outfit, cant wait for her ed!!:D

She looks amazing, I can't wait to see the ed.

Inglourious Basterds is coming out this month :smile:

Lazy me didn't even bother reading the cover text. I saw the trailer last night, and I now you mention it I didn't even recognize her :lol:
Thanks!

OMG I must see her ed! She cannot take a bad photograph!

Great cover, it makes me wanna pick it up, too bad it isn't sold where I live

It is a nice cover, Diane looks good, but I always feel let down by what lies inside Tatler.

Tatler has such good covers these days. Just fantastic :heart:

^ Agree, they improved their covers. If you look 2008 covers... trash.

I like it. Very 50's Grace Kelly. It looks os vintage!

There is no comparison....those old covers makes her cold, stern, icy beauty into some expensive Hollywood tart, and the last cover brings out the Grace Kelly within. Plus great colors and an interesting composition. One of the best commercial covers this year...

She is one of the most beautiful actresses out there but the cover is so boring and the color makes her look like she has no neck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->