HQ Subscribers:

*scan by vogue28

Review:

Emma Maclaren by Enrique Badulescu, Styled by Anne-Marie Curtis
Demi Moore by David Slijper, Styled by Anne-Marie Curtis
Dewi Driegen by Lee Broomfield, Styled by Wansbrough-Jones
Heloise Guerin by Thomas Nutzl, Styled by Anne-Marie Curtis
Kelly Osbourne by Lee Broomfield, Styled by Katie Mulloy

Well, Demi sure is everywhere. Can't say I'm particularly fond of this cover. Thanks for posting, vogue28.

The cover is actually gorgeous, i don't mind Demi
Thanks for another Impeccable scan Vogue28 :flower:

*for anyone who doesn't know, you can click on the image when your on postimage to make it bigger

The used image isn't cover-suited. I don't like it.
But thanks for scanning Mark, quality is amazing as always. And I noticed you received it earlier as a subscriber.

I'm not crazy about Demi, but I like the simplicity of the cover. It makes it sophisticated.

The pic used for the cover is awkward. It feels like she is struggling to fit into the frame. I like Demi though. I will be interested to see what the news stand cover looks like. Thanks for scanning Vogue28!

Newsstand & Subscriber Cover Credits:

Covercredits.jpg

*scan by vogue28

Wow, must be the first time I actually like the newsstand cover MUCH better than the subscriber's one :ninja:

I really like the Newsstand cover. And finally a new background :lol:

IMO Demi has bit similar pose as she has on US Bazaar newsstand cover, but Bazaar image was more close-up and she was smiling, I mean just pose.
Still don't like it but it's nice to see they've finally changed the backgroud color.

wow this is out already? when do the subs. get it? it only seems like the last one just came out!

Everyone, quick, investigate whose body she got her face stuck on this time!

Definitely will buy it only just for the new Lady Dior Ad!Lady Blue in Shanghai! : )

^^ Seriously! It's like Frankenstein's monster. Nobody knows what she's made up of, and what the is the point of her anyway? :blink: But you know that she's going to release 'candid' shots to prove something :rolleyes:

For once the newsstand cover is a lot better than the subscribers' one. But it still does nothing for me.

How could she score covers continuously ? Anybody cares her really ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->