UK Elle May 2010 : Demi Moore by David Slijper

I love the newsstands cover. New background that we might see for a couple of months. Lovely

Demi is everywhere and i don't really understand why :huh:
anyway, i quite like the cover.

Wow! This cover reminds me of the April and March covers. Gray BG... *yawns* black and white photo.. boring blurbs.. *falls asleep*

i love them both Demi looks gorgeous
I wanna see the newsstand cover in but to me they both look equally stunning

I have to agree with everyone else. I have nothing against Demi and I can understand why she was at this years Oscars but as a actress/celeb what's she going to talk about? Do we care that she has a twitter account. Um no. She does have one movie completed but it has no release date yet so that's not something.

I don't mind the newstand cover. It's much better than the sub one.

Really surprised to come home tonight to find it on my doormat, it's really early this month? Usually I can judge when it's coming by when InStyle arrives, and that's not even come yet.

I'm not really took keen on either cover. I don't think either are bad, but they don't really do much for me.

Everyone, quick, investigate whose body she got her face stuck on this time!
looool :lol::lol::lol: ya right?! As for me I hate both covers, no, correction I find them pretty borring the left one could have been great with another face though

Good cover, but enough of Miss Moore on fashion mags covers.

I like how the background is at least a bright colour for once. I was getting sick of the drab green/blue backgrounds they've been using for the past while.

Not crazy for Demi...but I love the colours on the cover.
Very welcome change from the dark blue and green hues we've seen recently.
I prefer the newsstand too!

Let the haters hate, Whether or not she's had plastic surgery is irrelevant only thing that matters is that she looks damn good still. Besides I'm sure if she was entirely the work of a plastic surgeon would'nt he be pretty darn famous???

My subscribers issue arrived this morning and I have to say, as much as I do like this cover, I prefer the newsstand cover.

me too. the offers with this issue's "elle club" aren't too good either. hope the content is good.

I just bought a copy today! I really like the covers, although I prefer the newsstand one more. Can't wait to browse through it. :D

Newsstand cover.

24db49eb5961.jpg

twitpic/Mackers79

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->