Tattooing Freckles On Face

thats true some days i hate mine but i decided when i turned 19 that they are me so why try and change them?! So now i am growing to love them, slowly! xxx :heart:

I like both porcelain skin and freckled faces.

I say just USE a eyebrow pencil, and PLEASE, don't mess up with tattoos. If you change your mind or your tastes one day, it's gonna be too late....

you guys like freckles?:shock: i hate mine! freckles make my face look flawed.. i mean, my face will look a lot cleaner without the freckles. you guys should be happy without any... i guess we're just not contented (at times) with what we have.. and we always think the grass is always greener on the other side... *sigh*

I can agree with you but i think you should accept them, and loads of men find them very attractive. E.g my boyfrined is sooo hot and loves mine to bits, so that cant be too much of a bad thing for having freckles can it?!?!

Jo xx

Just remember - once you have them, you have them for life!

But if you really want them, go for it I say :D

I love freckles! They are cute, but I wouldn't have any tatooed on my face. Stick with the pencil.

I've tattooed a mole above my lip :smile: i love it, and i get a lot of compliments on that (people don't know it's a tattoo :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->